SpeedoHealer V4

piratediverjefff

Registered
Anybody using one,and if so,how easy to install and calibrate?Appears that the part # is SO1 for my bike(2011 Busa),and wanting to know if they're really accurate/hassle free before i order one(Pashnit:thumbsup:).

Thanks bros,
Jeff

I use one on my 2000 busa. I actually purchased it from Pashnit. They are pretty accurate once properly calibrated. There is an online calculator and also an app for Android phones (not sure about iPhones). There are different methods you can use to calculate the percentage of adjustment you need to enter into the Speedohealer.
What I did is run a GPS speedometer app on my phone that stores the max speed while riding the bike at say 65mph indicated. I then enter that information into the speedohealer calculator and it, in turn, tells me what I need to program into the speedohealer. I have checked my speed after calibration and now my speedometer and my GPS speed match.

Now just a heads up, there is another piece of hardware called SpeedoDRD that does pretty much the same thing as the speedohealer at $80 vs. $115 for the speedohealer. The SpeedoDRD is a little harder to calibrate because it uses LEDs instead of a digital readout and probably isn't as durable. Here's a link (somewhat biased) that compares the two: SpeedoHealer vs SpeedoDRD

Thanks guys,and i have a good GPS to get a correct speed(me and electronics usually don't get along all that well so i'm hopin' i can get it installed/calibrated without pullin' out a shootin' iron:laugh:).

GIT R DONE! install is easy and it works as advertised (sent you a PM)

Pashnit is definitely the way to go :thumbsup: He has the V4's cheaper than any other place Ive been able to find by at least $5 shipping included :whistle:

Pashnit is definitely the way to go :thumbsup: He has the V4's cheaper than any other place Ive been able to find by at least $5 shipping included :whistle:

Gonna call him Monday morning and order one up.:thumbsup:

(not gettin' any e-mail notifications from the board at the moment,anyone else?)

just go to his website and order it there. thats what I did pay via paypal and it'll be on your doorstep in less that a week:beerchug:

just go to his website and order it there. thats what I did pay via paypal and it'll be on your doorstep in less that a week:beerchug:

I'm not set up with Paypal so mama will do it with him Monday with a credit card(i'm finally gettin' something for Xmas i actually want...and can use:laugh:).:thumbsup:

Where abouts in SoCal are you? If you're close enough, I can help you hook it up and calibrate it if you need help.

Where abouts in SoCal are you? If you're close enough, I can help you hook it up and calibrate it if you need help.

Thanks for the offer bro(i'm a ways down the road from you,about 12 miles south of the 91 on the 15,in a development called Horsethief Canyon Ranch).I have a good GPS to go off of and will give it a shot,if i get stuck i'll give you a shout.:thumbsup:

Back