speedoheal on K8 w 17T front - calibration?

Jim44

Registered
Have Speed-o-healer on order - thought I knew where to start initial calibration - but more I read HealTech site more confused I am - anyone with a K8 and 17T front sprocket got suggestion on what calibration to use??

+1 on GPS. They all run on battery, no need to install it permanently.
and you will be 100% sure your speedo is dead on.

Out of curiosity what is the GPS method? I know my speedo is off but I'm not sure how to fix it with a speed-o-healer and a GPS.

Mount GPS so you can see speed on it. Go to 70mph indicated on GPS and keep it as steady as possible for at least 10 seconds. note your speedo number.

Go to speedohealer website and put those 2 numbers in web form, it will tell you microswitches position, no guessing no errors. I did mine and it dead on now.

Mount GPS so you can see speed on it. Go to 70mph indicated on GPS and keep it as steady as possible for at least 10 seconds. note your speedo number.

Go to speedohealer website and put those 2 numbers in web form, it will tell you microswitches position, no guessing no errors. I did mine and it dead on now.
And if you have V4 of the speedohealer (or whatever earlier ones didn't have microswitches) it will tell you which buttons to press in the proper order step by step to program it.

Back