speed channel

MoeMar

Registered
While flipping threw my fav channels I took noticed that speed channel is gone! WHY!!!!!!

Its now Fox sports 1.... deleting it

I think Fox bought speed channel. And has slowly been switching it over to fox sports. I think they are dropping motorcycle races too so no motogp or AMA

I think Fox bought speed channel. And has slowly been switching it over to fox sports. I think they are dropping motorcycle races too so no motogp or AMA

So far they've been covering Moto GP(last weekend and also tomorrow)and supposedly signing(or already have)a several year deal to keep covering it.

speed now plays soccer?...I enjoy it yet no power sports...the good thing is another channel can snatch up the market...

why mess with motorsports? they could have left it alone and just added fox sports 1 to the 800 other open slots on the cable network.

Not sure about future programming but today are broadcasting Moto GP at 5:00AM,Moto GP/Moto2 at 9:00AM,Nascar Racing at 10:30AM-1:00PM,Lucas Oil Drag Boat Racing from 1:30-2:30PM,and replaying the earlier Moto GP again from 4:30-5:30PM.

(all listed are PST)

Yeah.. I noticed that last week tried to record motogp... Glad it is gone.. too much NASCAR and garbage programs.. the only reason I watched it was because of motor cycle racing.. looks like fox spt 1 cut back a lot of NASCAR programs..

yeah i went to watch moto gp on dvr one week and no race....the next week dvr no race ....wtf did i piss the wife off...no wait the channel is gone...yep fox sports on and i reset the series recording again. i thought it was just my local verizon line up that changed.

Same here,i would've missed the last couple if i hadn't caught it earlier that week that they were switching over on that particular Sat. morning.Good race this morning.

Speed channel is my favorite. Here need for speed world is designed to make it easy to combine a great racing game.Each group has its own group chat channel.

i miss it i been jonesing for some speed every since they took my channel away. i need that channel back as soon as possible

I watched a bike race this weekend on some channel on Dish network. I will have to look up the name of the channel but I do remember it was in the 300s

While flipping threw my fav channels I took noticed that speed channel is gone! WHY!!!!!!

Its now Fox sports 1.... deleting it

For goodness sake, don't delete Fox Sports 1. Rumor has it that Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews & Keith Olbermann will soon be added to the fox network as commentators! :thumbsup:

Reminds me of when the Sci-Fi channel got bought out by Sony and became the SYFY channel and added stuff like wrestling.

Back