Speed cameras coming?

Theres a ton of them here in the UAE,gotten used to them,only been caught once by a portable not 1 of the stationary ones.They dont bother me.

Sure make it safer here becuase of all the crashes. Two miles down the road cars are piling up from all the speeders:thumbsup:???

Good thing my cloaking device I ordered from the back of a magazine will be here soon. They can't catch what they don't see.

No political agenda here at all, however, we had the ACLU out here have a fit because the people living in a particular area wanted surveillance cameras put up around their neighborhood because of such heavy drug traffic, prostitution, etc. The ACLU said that it was a violation of the people’s freedom to walk down the street and to be watched constantly. You have to understand, the people that lived there wanted the police to put up surveillance because their children couldn’t walk to school or down to the store without being hassled. So why don’t we ever hear from the ACLU when traffic cameras are being put up? ???

Back