Speed Bleeders....

crusty369

Registered
Wow....5 minutes to install---firm lever in 5 seconds...
A MUST DO MOD, if you ate servicing your own brakes. Highly recommended.
Be sure to get the bleeder bag as well....

image-3472396059.jpg

image-1033321225.jpg

image-2318867890.jpg

Nice :laugh: what's in the bag antibiotics? But seriously you should do a YouTube video or post up pix on changing the brake fluid brother using your ingenious tool. It would help me for sure

I agree! Free Bleeders work great. I don't have the bag. Instead I use a plastic cup and anchor the tube with a rubber band. Works pretty well but the bag would be handy.

Here are the one's u need Fiord a Gen II:
Front and rear calipers (3): SB7100S Size:M7 x 1.0
Clutch(1): SB8125L Size:M8 x 1.25
I got the stainless, $12 each. Regular are $7-7.50 ea.

Bag(same co. ) SPEED BLEEDER BAG
$6.00
Reusable, and the hose is actual transluscent rubber, (yeah, catheter tubing). Works much better than the hard crap in a mighty vac kit, seals, and clears itself.

Just search Speed Bleeders on eBay, or google. Ton of them.
Also, you can do a search on YouTube, there are vids.
Shawn

crusty369 said:
Here are the one's u need Fiord a Gen II:
Front and rear calipers (3): SB7100S Size:M7 x 1.0
Clutch(1): SB8125L Size:M8 x 1.25
I got the stainless, $12 each. Regular are $7-7.50 ea.

Bag(same co. ) SPEED BLEEDER BAG
$6.00
Reusable, and the hose is actual transluscent rubber, (yeah, catheter tubing). Works much better than the hard crap in a mighty vac kit, seals, and clears itself.

Just search Speed Bleeders on eBay, or google. Ton of them.
Also, you can do a search on YouTube, there are vids.
Shawn

Here is the link on EBay:
ebay://launch?itm=270920769423
Here is a YouTube how to:

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent him a msg because I dont' know how to get all i want into one order.

Did you have to completely drain your lines to replace the valve?

I already emailed the Ebay dealer he is going to create my own listing which was very kind of him, but I will compare w/STG before purchasing.

DONE. Pretty dang good service I have to say!

Cheaper than STG by about 15%

No need for the "Speed Bleeder Bag". YOu can buy the same style hose at any Auto parts store or home depot for a couple bucks and use WHATEVER for the "catch". FYI------ANY clear hose you run brake bluid thru WILL eventually became hard and brittle just due to chemical composition of "CLEAR" tubing. Thats why they use black neoprene impregnated hose for brakes

I did mine this weekend on both my bikes and intend to put up a separate thread. Worked out great. Also flushed clutch.

I did mine this weekend on both my bikes and intend to put up a separate thread. Worked out great. Also flushed clutch.
I am getting ready to do my clutch. Can you use the speed bleeders on the clutch? I have never done one and was just wondering. I am going to put my SS line on as I am doing it. Thanks in advance

Back