Speed Bleeders - Review of product and services

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a minute and give yall a little feedback on Speed Bleeders.

I ordered the Stainless Steel ones, front, rear and clutch. I installed them on my 2007 yesterday, and the swap of the stock bleeder valve is very easy. If you swap them fast enough you don’t lose much fluid at all. One installed you hook up a bladder if you have one, and do a ½ or ¼ turn to open it up. Then just pump the brake and watch all the bubbles come out. When you let off the brake, it closes up and does not pull air in.

One thing to note is that Speed Bleeders sent me the wrong size for the rear. I called them up explained that I received the wrong size for the rear, and they sent me another one for free!

Very good product, very fast and easy installation, and very good customer support; what else could you ask for from a company other than to do the work for you.

V/R

Rob

website: Speed Bleeder Bleeding Brakes Bleeding Motorcycle Brakes Automotive Bleeder Screw Brake Bleeder

One in the clutch slave cylinder, 1 each in the front calipers, 2 in the rear brake caliper (Gen 1 or only 1 if Gen 2)

where is that speedy bleeder goes??

They go in place of the OEM bleeders for the brakes and/or clutch systems. You can get them for your car also. Makes flushing or replacing hydraulics and having to bleed them solo a snap.

Back