specific 'busa street riding video

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i'm looking for the video clip of a hayabusa and two other bikes riding through the street. the guy on the hayabusa has some serious skills. there's a part in the vid where the guy on the 'busa is switching back and forth with some good lean in a tunnel, the other bikes are with him.

i looked on youtube but couldn't find it. i believe i first saw it posted on the org.

anyone know where to get this clip?

thanks

I know exactly which one you are talking about, wasnt it some crazy euro guys, going ballistic tearing up the streets ?

anyways anybodies got the link ?

lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

It's not Ghostrider.
I know the one you mean, but I haven't seen it in a while. Guy on the busa was touching his knee down in the tunnel while staying in his own lane. I want to see this one again myself. Help?
lurk.gif

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLi28zRkyW0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NLi28zRkyW0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What were the other bikes in the vid. Was the black one a CBRXX.

I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda fascinated by the Blackbird.

that's the video I was thinking of when I read Rev's post. Knee draging in 2 lanes, sick !!! Drifting like that 1 guy, WAY SICK !!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

That's the "Mach 2" video from fast bikes magazine. Got the original on VHS as well as DVD copy that has "Return of the Mach" putting the busa against the Zx-12.

The Mach 2 vid featured the Yamaha R1, ZX-11, CBR1100XX and of course, the Hayabusa. I had a '97 xx at the time and was pondering between trading up for a busa or turbo boosting/engine work my xx to face the busa threat. Saw this video at the shop i was at and was just amazed at the busa's abilities. It wasn't just where they seemingly give the xx and later, the r1 and headstart and the busa chases them down that made me took notice. But how well the busa did in the curves. The Zx-11 puked early on (something that's known to happen with how the fastbikes guys uh..."use" the bikes they get) so it was just the busa, r1 and xx left to play in the curves they traveled to. Blackbird was the camera bike and was always trailing the r1 and busa thanks to it's soft, non adjustable suspension. From the footage seen though, while the r1 lead the way in the curves, the busa wasn't far behind it at all and stayed with it well. Later on when it was down to just the busa and xx (r1's tire was down to the cords..happens when you do burnouts at every fuel stop you go to on your trips) the busa just trounced the xx in the twisties. Even after letting the xx pass the busa rider easily regained the lead. Soon after, the moto gp style powerslide exits on the busa started. Vid finised with them getting the repaired ZX-11 back and on the trip home, the busa's rear tire finally going flat from all the abuse.
laugh.gif

Needless to say, the busa had permanently grabbed me. I realized no matter what i did to my xx, be it turbo or engine work or suspension, a busa will surpass it with less done to it. Aero charger turbo's for the XX were "IT" for blackbird mods. Putting the bike at 180-190hp. Within the first year guys experimenting with the busa engine were already hunting turbo blackbirds (minus a few mr.turbo jobs that were well over 180hp).
I decided to sell the xx which had served me well for busa money. Been a happy busa owner since 2000.
thumb_up.gif

That Busa drifting iss sooooo SICK!!
firedevil.gif
Guy controls that bike like it's a bicycle! I can always get mine to slide while moving when I crack the throttle cause it's lowered so low the front wheel doesn't come up but WOWWW I havent' been able to hold it nearly as good as that.. I am in awe.

If I tried drifting like that......I'd be on here begging for parts, if I was still alive, LOL

If you let off the throttle in the middle of one of those slides you're going down, right ?

"Yeah", that's a game I play all the time with my friends, at around 100 mph. we like to turn each other's bike off.......................................................................................
....................................NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Back