Special thanks!

wahly68

Registered
I just want to thank Richard and Frank! for there help with my Turbo project! Richard for making the best Turbo kits period! And Frank for going out of his way to help with what ever he could from answering questions to helping my Dyno turner over the phone! I ran the Mojave mile this last weekend and had I best run of 202.6 could not have done it with out there help! Thanks Rick.................

Mojave race 066.jpg

Mojave race 063.jpg

Congrats

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

200 very awesome!
Congratulations!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Rick! You're the one that really made it happen, and we were glad to be a part of it . . .:laugh:

Congrats!

I was wondering who's good looking bike that belonged to...

Are you coming to Texas next?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where you at mojave with the texas crew? can't make texas this time this was a shake down for me, Was only runnig 7lbs of boost had a hard time hooking up on Sat but was way better on sunday the rider was better also! LOL! I had not rode the bike till sat it was just Dyno'd on Wed! The motor is comming out and Sims Motorsports is going to build it and then we'll turn it up! im hoping to have it ready for next year and the 1.5 event at Mojave if all goes well I be going to Texas then......

I was there for a few hours but did not get a chance to say hi to you. What gearing were you running and at the finsih line do you remember the rpm and gear you were in?

I want to do the mile next year in April when it comes around again.

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Nice Pic's! Thanks! I was at 18-40 and I was just adout the limiter through the finish I would have liked to try a 39 but I didn't have one, the bike is at adout 240 on C16 and had a hard time getting it to hook up track was better on Sunday...

Where you at mojave with the texas crew? can't make texas this time this was a shake down for me, Was only runnig 7lbs of boost had a hard time hooking up on Sat but was way better on sunday the rider was better also! LOL! I had not rode the bike till sat it was just Dyno'd on Wed! The motor is comming out and Sims Motorsports is going to build it and then we'll turn it up! im hoping to have it ready for next year and the 1.5 event at Mojave if all goes well I be going to Texas then......

No, I didn't make it this time but hopefully next year if everything gets worked out in time.

What mods on your bike?

Do you know what the other Sims bike ran?

Nice Pic's! Thanks! I was at 18-40 and I was just adout the limiter through the finish I would have liked to try a 39 but I didn't have one, the bike is at adout 240 on C16 and had a hard time getting it to hook up track was better on Sunday...

Cool, gearingcommander.com list 18/40 at 10400rpm to equal 204mph. 18/39 will get you 209 at 10400rpm, so the site looks like a good reference tool.

I'm running RCC stage two 7lbs, spacer plate,pro mod studs,head gasket,cams degreed,stock clutch 20lbs springs,18-40 gear could pull a 39, The orange and black Sims 08 ran a 116 on NOS it was there first mile event so they where trying to get a handle on it but they where happy with the last run!

Cool, gearingcommander.com list 18/40 at 10400rpm to equal 204mph. 18/39 will get you 209 at 10400rpm, so the site looks like a good reference tool.
I used it to to get a starting point but you have to take in the fact of track conditions,wind,HP,bike setup,and the rider. lots of things going on in a mile! It's like a race in a race!!

Back