Speaking of STALKER... I've ordered my FS2000 straight outta the video game.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Should be here in a week or two, I'm giddy.

Been a couple of years since I shot it, but I love the handling, the feel, and the performance of the rifle.

I'm all pins and needles, one more to go in the safe and I'm done for awhile, being unemployed since August has put a dent in the toy budget.

I'll have a proper range report and photos once it's in hand.

FS2000-FNH.jpg

pm200817mo7.jpg

And from My Master's Thread....

FS2000 with Optics.
125989d1231799749-some-s-t-l-k-e-r-screenshots-ss_bill_01-09-09_01-51-36_-l07_military-.jpg

I actually got hooked on guns playing counter strike...I'd play and then
google the gun and read up on it...then I got bit by the gun bug.
The only thing that quelled it is the Hayabusa bug has a bigger bite
with stronger venom.

image018.jpg

What's really funny about the above is...Zombies are...my...thing.
(one of 'em anyway)...when I have really bad nightmares...there is usually
zombies in it. Love the resident evil series though...Millaaaa Millaaa:drool:
(dated a girl that looked almost exactly like her)

Not real fond of...walking on their own dolls either :firing:

Wow man,crazy! I know it just mows them down in the game.

Did you order the optional grenade launcher with rounds :laugh:

Attachments

• FT 200M3.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 746
Justyn, That's creepy....

Whats freaky is that I'm still having Aliens dreams. Terrifying full color, smell, sound, and lucid. So about once a month I am running and gunning with my "Pulse Rifle" until I am outta ammo, then I either wake up, or die.

Once or twice I've self destructed and took them all with me, but be it a Mall, "Starship" what have you, it's always me alone and thousands of Aliens.

I'm actually a little concerned about PTSD, I wake up soaked, heart rate at around 180, and ready to go... Like I said the dreams are Lucid, I am in control I make decisions and I know I am dreaming, but it doesn't seem to matter, in the dream I am at it for 15 minutes to an hour, real time much less of course. I am getting really good at killing Aliens though, which is nice.

ANYHOO, no reason to have fancy Sport Utility Rifles, other than fun and of course Zombies. Never know when the Zombies hoards are going to arrive and you just have to have accurate high volume firepower. :laugh: :firing:

Oh and Milla FTW! Been in love with her for the last 20 years, and when she showed up in 5th Element... OH, It was all over for me, hell I'd let her sh... Just too damn cute. Gotta love her.

Last edited:
Wow man,crazy! I know it just mows them down in the game.

Did you order the optional grenade launcher with rounds :laugh:

They don't make the grenade launcher available yet. I'm bummed cause it's sweet looking. Maybe eventually someone will make a 37mm kit or something.

The rifle is cool cause you get a full 17" barrel in an overall package only 29" long. It has a completely unique forward ejection system, and some other "firsts". It should last forever, be accurate, and be mostly trouble free. I didn't get it for it's "Zombie Killing Capacity" :laugh: though I got it mostly cause I love the way it shoots, it's unique, and it's one that is likely to be high on the list of "banned Weapons" as it's an import. FN actually brings them in from Belgium. It's not perfect, but it's an evolution I think in modern combat weaponry and after a few more years, I think we'll likely see more rifles in this format.

It's most likely NOT worth the money, you can get two very nice ARs, or a new AR and a couple of Glocks, or on and on and on for the same money. I've been agonizing/obsessing about this decision now for awhile. I was initially dead set on getting an M14 but I applied a little common sense to what I "need" and really if I "need" a long Gun, that's why God made the Remington 700 in 300 winmag. SO, clinging desperately to that little bit of logic like a wintertime Squirrel clinging to a freshly roasted chestnut, I pressed on.

But hell, how often am I going to be in a position to buy a Ray Gun? :laugh:

Last edited:
Price Rev? I have a feriend that went looking at a beretta CX4 this weekend, me thinks you paid around 1400????

that would make a SWEET pistol for me:rofl:

fo rilly tho-thats a sick rifle Rev, love the stock layout n that compact barrel would make for a great 'out-on-tha-town' gun under your favorite trenchcoat...

in case the Zombies show up:rofl:

Price Rev? I have a feriend that went looking at a beretta CX4 this weekend, me thinks you paid around 1400????

No, the FS2000 and the CX4 are different animals, the FS2000 is a military rifle that FN has demiled and made available to the gun nutters in the US. So, inexpensive to manufacture and produce wasn't a goal, (apparently) and I'm pretty sure that FN is convinced that the bolt control group is made out of solid gold.

The CX4 is basically a pistol based Sub Machine Gun, like a Tommy Gun. Although the FS2000 does fit in about the same footprint as the CX4 in terms of overall length, it's a carbine firing a modern 5.56 round and they are very different animals.

As for what I spent, you can buy 3 CX4 Storms ($750 each at Guns America) and about 10 Beretta magazines for the same price as an FS2000. YMMV :whistle:

It's a weapon you have to want, cause there are plenty of other viable 5.56 options out there for less money that can do almost everything an FS2000 can do. The FS really is more about high quality "techie" cool than practical and affordable.

I could have had a SIG 556 and a new Glock36 for the same money for example, and it was this combo that kept me from "pulling the trigger" sooner. I've always wanted a bullpup though, I missed out on the Styer AUG, and I didn't want to miss out on the FS2000.

Not a whole lot of logic behind it, although it's 29"OAL does mean that it's a decent in vehicle/in home weapon.

that would make a SWEET pistol for me:rofl:

fo rilly tho-thats a sick rifle Rev, love the stock layout n that compact barrel would make for a great 'out-on-tha-town' gun under your favorite trenchcoat...

in case the Zombies show up:rofl:

You're about the only guy I know who could actually pull off a Concealed FS2000. :rofl:

Then again, when you're wedge shaped it's pretty easy to conceal just about everything. When you're shaped like a brick... Not so much.

at first I thought this post was going to be about the FS2000 lift pump used for hp diesel trucks... then I see a pic of a girl with a rifle... :laugh: does that mean it's a "girly-gun"? :cheerleader:

Just kidding. Enjoy it.

at first I thought this post was going to be about the FS2000 lift pump used for hp diesel trucks... then I see a pic of a girl with a rifle... :laugh: does that mean it's a "girly-gun"? :cheerleader:

Just kidding. Enjoy it.

No it's worse than that!

Google FS2000 and all I get is Desk Pilots and their favorite flight simulator... It's a ........ GEEK rifle!!!! :rofl:

hey did you see there p90 i want one

Hell yeah, the only thing that stopped me is the questionable ballistics of the 5.7 round, I couldn't do both, and the FS2000 uses AR magazines and 5.56 ammo both of which I have a healthy stock of so that's where I went.

If I could get the Tax stamp though to convert the civilian PS90 into a mil-spec P90 with that short barrel? I'd have been all over it. Talk about a perfect defensive weapon in place of a pistol. :beerchug:

I've shot one, and they are wonderful, everyone I've talked to that has one loves it. It's selling better than the FS2000 is I know that so it's likely to be around for a good long time (politics depending of course).

yeah see and i dont even like guns hahahah

but 3 of us where going to go in on a 50 cal ot go squirrel hunting

a friggin .50cal to hunt squirrels bro???
sounds like overkill to me, but thats just IMO...

I prefer to use bear traps.... much more economical:whistle:

Back