speaking of GT4

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Has anyone ever played riding spirits on the ps2? it is suppost to be a Gran Turismo type game with motorcycles. I have a few friends that played it and said it was bad a$$. Yes, you can get a busa. It is an older game(2002 i think), but it has like 150 different bikes. Here is a link if you want to check it out. www.ridingspirits.net Its $15 on amazon http://www.amazon.com/exec....6384800

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109304066 -->

I played it....fuggin blows azz chunks. Control-abilty fuggin blows...

I'd recommend going to Blockbuster or Gamestop to try it out first before you buy it. I got it hoping I could get a Busa, but after seeing how the game played, I don't think I wanted to have a Busa that wasn't fun to drive. I had more fun with Moto-GP.

Mebbe I'll give it a go again....if I can bear it.

Dude stay away from this total piece of shid! I bought it off ebay for 9 bucks cuz the concept was awesome. Like GT but with bikes right how can you go wrong? Well let me tell you. The bikes are impossible to control and even after you mod your bike all the exhausts sound like ####. They ALL sound like dirtbikes. The graphics aren't even good. The only half way cool part of the game is the Intro sequence. It just makes me wanna go ride. But dude I would give this game a 1 out of 10 seriously.

Back