Speaking of family additions...

pups that age always have a look somewhere between super-cute and "please don't kill me"
smile.gif

looks like a sweetheart!

very cute....
thumbs-up.gif

Believe me, bro...I've had these kinda dogs for the past 10 years now, and I can tell ya this:

they are VERY spirited and frisky. It's like they have a built in turbo-charger somewhere....once they get used to the place and get their motor skills all settled out, they're off and zipping all over the damned place. They're tons of fun to play around with....and they can be very affectionate as well.

Oh yeah....and with my dogs, they were fuggin high-pitched barkers to anything, and I mean anything. One of them was barking up a storm one day....I go outside to check, and it was a fuggin PLASTIC BAG that was blowing down the street that got 'em so riled up. Dayum...

The other one was screaming bloody murder when one of my banana trees fell out back. Sweet mother in heaven...I thought someone was trying to steal something from the garage.
laugh.gif

But all in all, they're very affectionate dogs...and they're full of life. I love 'em...

Very cool, bro!
beerchug.gif
Ain't nothin but fun times ahead. Oh yeah...and you hafta watch out for them too....they tend to be on the smarter side. Not like German Sheperd smart, but smart enough.
wink.gif

very cute....
thumbs-up.gif

Believe me, bro...I've had these kinda dogs for the past 10 years now, and I can tell ya this:

they are VERY spirited and frisky. It's like they have a built in turbo-charger somewhere....once they get used to the place and get their motor skills all settled out, they're off and zipping all over the damned place. They're tons of fun to play around with....and they can be very affectionate as well.

Oh yeah....and with my dogs, they were fuggin high-pitched barkers to anything, and I mean anything. One of them was barking up a storm one day....I go outside to check, and it was a fuggin PLASTIC BAG that was blowing down the street that got 'em so riled up. Dayum...

The other one was screaming bloody murder when one of my banana trees fell out back. Sweet mother in heaven...I thought someone was trying to steal something from the garage.
laugh.gif

But all in all, they're very affectionate dogs...and they're full of life. I love 'em...

Very cool, bro!
beerchug.gif
Ain't nothin but fun times ahead. Oh yeah...and you hafta watch out for them too....they tend to be on the smarter side. Not like German Sheperd smart, but smart enough.
wink.gif
Yeah, my cousin had one. Great dog, and very smart. That dog is what made me always want one of my own.
wink.gif

wink.gif

Back