speaking of cubans...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
i just bought my first last night. a montechristo, picked it up outside Osan air base. no embargo here in Korea, but cigars are still pretty spendy. probably going to fire it up next weekend. i don't usually pay 18 bucks a stick, but i figure considering how fantastic it smelled and the fact i've never had a cuban cigar before, i figured why not.

They are legal in England. I've always wanted to try one but never got around to it, I don't know why.

cigars :puke: just the thought makes my stomach turn. Probably one of the most hedious habits around aside from maybe crack smoking and doing meth :) just ny opinion though. Oh and at what $18 a piece expensive too.

Cubans make fine cigars no doubt about it. But others Handuras, Dominican, Nicaragua, etc have caught up to speed and make some of the worlds best cigars now.

I love the nutty and spicy flavor of the El Ray Del Mundo Robusto Larga.

We bought a case of Montecristo's Yellow #2 when I was over in Germany. Brought them back to the states with me. Suprised a lot of people who always said they are illegal. No, you just cant buy them or sell them in the states. Its legal to own, smoke and give away as gifts. For the price I paid, I kept all of mine.

Ogre ask the seller if he has any of these.
Culebras or known as a 'Cuban Snake'
culebra-cigars.jpg

Very mild

We bought a case of Montecristo's Yellow #2 when I was over in Germany. Brought them back to the states with me. Suprised a lot of people who always said they are illegal. No, you just cant buy them or sell them in the states. Its legal to own, smoke and give away as gifts. For the price I paid, I kept all of mine.

From what I understand, you can own pre-embargo cubans.

I really wasn't that impress with the Cuban I smoked. Now I'm not a huge cigar smoker and expert but it didn't make me want to find and try more. Hope your experience is much better than mine.

Back