Speaking of Celebs

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My father has a "extra" part in the series Prison Break. He worked at and retired from the Joliet, IL prison where it was filmed. I don't know how he got the hook-up. As soon as I see him in it, I will let you boyz know.

I have been in that prison several times. I used to live just outside the walls of Stateville maximum security prison....weird feeling to look out your window and see a big wall....even wierder to go inside. I even met Richard Speck once. Remember him?

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131070521 -->

cool.gif

Keep us posted man! I watch that show....the only channel I get in my shop!
biggrin.gif

I watch that show faithfully...let us know when he'll be on!
cool.gif

Richard Speck? He's the one that murdered the nurses in Chicago, right? Wow, that had to be strange...

If any of you have seen the original Blues Brothers movie, you've seen Statesville. It is a scary looking building, and that's just the outside......

I watch that show faithfully...let us know when he'll be on!  
cool.gif

Richard Speck?  He's the one that murdered the nurses in Chicago, right?  Wow, that had to be strange...
That's right Michelle. He was a very bad man back in the day, but when I met him, he was a timid girly man.

Did I mention my baseball signed by John Wayne Gacey? I wish I knew where it is right now....probably worth some money to some morbid idiot.

Anyway, it was a very scary place.

Back