Sparking ducks, falcons, and a lot of mud~!~ Good weekend ride

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Here's what we did this weekend.

Hooked up with toFas2c Sat morning and we hit the ATV trails about 45 minutes from here. Couldn't post all the vid, was too long for youtube and missing some good wheelie shots...

We met up with this other group a few times playing in the mud. Kevin is on the dirt bike (the only one out there Sat) and I am riding a 4x4 taking vid.

Came up on this guy stuck pretty good...

Ran up on this group later in the day and they seemed to be enjoying giving each other a shower on their atv's

I went home and took some vid riding 200 ft wheelies on my sport quad but wasn't enough room when uploaded to Youtube to show them, might fix later

Then Sunday we hooked up again. Kevin and I and my wife on the Busa's and a couple buds on the ducks. Picked up a new rider (friend of a friend) about 30 miles from here. Ended up at Tuggles Gap which is quite similar to Deals Gap.

Peaceful, cliffs, and drop offs...lots of guard rail. The birds singing and chirping until ........ the sound of a throat stomping Busa coming in the distance~!~

Simco 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice share. looks like you had a really fun weekend :thumbsup: I would love to go 4x4 muddin' some time!

The guy that got stuck on the 4x4 in the 1st video might have had a it a lil easier if he didn't have a water buffalo strapped on the back :laugh:

Squid on the Ducati at the 2:00 minute mark in the 2nd vid, feels he needs to lean much more then necessary and ends up in the other lane, nearly missing a car. :rulez:
But hey...he can drag his knee :poke:

I wanna see more of the bike on the airstrip, or wherever that was, looks like he was hauling some A's

Last edited:
How'd you all like that Hillbilly AC-DC aka Hayseed Dixie~?~

They've been around quite some time now...but used to play in a local bar here before they got big~!~

Thanks Mark for posting the videos. We did have a great weekend. Cant wait till next weekend. Speed Speed Speed is what we will be doing at Maxton.:beerchug:

quad looked like a comedy show... the draggin knee crossing double yellow? horror movie.. :)

quad looked like a comedy show...

The guys down in that part of BFE refuse to be pulled out...I think it's just having to hear about them getting stuck from their buds~!~

If they try for 45 minutes and make it out themselves then they never got stuck right~?~ :laugh:

I could probably take a little blame for the Duc...I told him I was going to vid and asked him if he felt comfotable with these turns. He did not really like these turns but put it down anyway, obviously not going any speed at all and leaned a little too much. I didn't even notice him crossing the line until going back and looking at the vid, but would say he made a mistake just trying to get a good pic~!~ My .02 anyway...

Last edited:
Thanks Mark for posting the videos. We did have a great weekend. Cant wait till next weekend. Speed Speed Speed is what we will be doing at Maxton.:beerchug:

Should be good an sloppy now after 3 days rain...time to take the white one out right~?~ :thumbsup:

Can't wait for next weekend~!!~

Back