Spark plugs

Bowaleed

Registered
Hello,
I want to compare between Ngk CR9EIA-9 and denso iu27d ,best for preformance and hp only, I don’t care about which one will last longer.

Hello,
I want to compare between Ngk CR9EIA-9 and denso iu27d ,best for preformance and hp only, I don’t care about which one will last longer.
BTW-Creating 3 threads on the same subject won't get your question answered any faster.

I don't know the answer to your question as I always use stock plugs, that and it is very dubious any spark plug makes a noticeable hp increase.

BTW-Creating 3 threads on the same subject won't get your question answered any faster. I answered all 3 fast,but in my usual facetious manner. It's what I do. :laugh:

I don't know the answer to your question as I always use stock plugs, that and it is very dubious any spark plug makes a noticeable hp increase.

The answer is a trade off...a tiny miniscule amount of gained horse power(I'd have to "Google" that for the exact number) for choosing a plug that has parts that won't last anywhere near what the Suzuki techs who designed and built the Hayabusa recommend. I could tell you all about it...but then,I get bored easily.
There is a neat thing out there thou,at your disposal...

I am getting better thou,I go to meetings now...
"Hi,my name is Rubb and I'm an azzhole."

The answer is a trade off...a tiny miniscule amount of gained horse power(I'd have to "Google" that for the exact number) for choosing a plug that has parts that won't last anywhere near what the Suzuki techs who designed and built the Hayabusa recommend. I could tell you all about it...but then,I get bored easily.
There is a neat thing out there thou,at your disposal...

View attachment 1622380
I am getting better thou,I go to meetings now...
"Hi,my name is Rubb and I'm an azzhole." View attachment 1622381

Google is a good friend...I Googled this as well a while ago while looking at changing plugs and wondering if I was going stock or to the "E3" plugs....after researching I found stock plugs to be best.

....and yes Rubb, I noted you answered all three quickly and in your usual manner....:lol:

Google is a good friend...I Googled this as well a while ago while looking at changing plugs and wondering if I was going stock or to the "E3" plugs....after researching I found stock plugs to be best.

....and yes Rubb, I noted you answered all three quickly and in your usual manner....:lol:
Why change now? A man gots to go with his strengths.
I still attempt to be a good sometimes...
It's just so draining.
Bowlaweed....The EXACT answer to your question
Rubb.

BTW-Creating 3 threads on the same subject won't get your question answered any faster.

sorry for that, i’m almost new here and i was not sure where is the correct place for my thread to have accurate answer, that’s why I posted it into three places, not to get the answer FASTER.

and thank you guys for your help.

sorry for that, i’m almost new here and i was not sure where is the correct place for my thread to have accurate answer, that’s why I posted it into three places, not to get the answer FASTER.

No worries, it's all a learning process...

New here? That is no excuse. We have decided there is only one option that's gonna work for us regarding your huge mistake.

We have
you must now get a

Kiddin' dude. Don't put too much stock in what anybody say's on here,especially me.

:welcome: to the madness.
Rubb.

I have a guy I rode with that swears he added hp by using the e3 plugs, I had to laugh at him since I pull those plugs out of mowers and throw them in the trash nearly everyday and have had then be the cause of needing to be in the shop many times. But since that's what they sell at the parts store and home depot that's what people throw in them.

I have a guy I rode with that swears he added hp by using the e3 plugs, I had to laugh at him since I pull those plugs out of mowers and throw them in the trash nearly everyday and have had then be the cause of needing to be in the shop many times. But since that's what they sell at the parts store and home depot that's what people throw in them.
Opinions...

Sometimes its just easier to nod yer head,walk away.
Cuts down on all that pesky conversation krap. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

If only they made Moroso air cleaners and Thrush exhaust for Busas I would have the ultimate in HP!
Ya 4 sure. maybe some better handling with some Koni coil over shocks. The thrush is OK...but I prefer the red glass packs...wee bit heavy,but man O man. Maybe we could trick up a 90 degree elbow out the side,mount a big Holley 850 double pumper.:thumbsup:
Rubb.

Back