Spark Plugs which ones?

The iridium plugs are engineered for boost and juice applications, probably the best plug made.

I have a 04 Busa and ever since i put yosh pipes on it(bolt ons) and blocked the pair valve off , it ran great for about 4 months (but since day one it has run real rich).If i hit the throttle to about 6-7000 rpms a few times it blows out a good bit of carbon and it runs fine for a day or so, then it goes back to running a little rough, so i bought a pc3 usb and loaded the map, no difference, i have 6300 miles on it, i am bringing it to the dealer next week to dyno it and set the pc3 , do you think i the plugs may be fouled out and i should change them before i bring it to the dyno? I am using the original plugs. Thanks Joey

I have the DENSOs IU27 mutch better than NGKs, far beter quality and in tech details, a bit more expencive but wort it.

ngk everytime m8,you could try splittfire plugs but i dont think you will find much inprovment.i think there all much the same.:;):

For what I remember you have on your bike stock plugs will be more then fine.

Buying Denso IU24's (iridium) for my nearly stock 7.8k miles '02 Busa (only non-stock item is K&N air filter). Bike had stock plugs as well. Got a hotter plug because the used ones are uniformly blackened, no melting.

Question--what gap should I use? The plugs come with a 0.35" gap and I plan on leaving the gap alone unless I can find a recommendation on different setting.

Riding will be pretty much around town--no racing, probably no long trips. This is why a hotter plug seemed to be the right choice.

I wish they made these for the busa....

10000377.gif

Back