Spares and Modsd for K8

Thecyl

Registered
Hello guys,

Well I just picked up my new Busa yesterday (what a bike) I just regret that I didn't get one earlier
smile.gif

Well unfortunately I did the worst mistake you can do and let someone else on it and of course he droped it!! before you ask, he is still alive and I didn't kill him...but it crossed my mind for a sec ;)

well now I am trying to find some spares or links to companies that provide you with good mods. I was hoping if I list here the spares I am looking for some of you guys know a good place to get them, any help is appreciated.

- Pillion footpegs (maybe some nice aftermarked models would be good too, don't need to be the originals)
- Fairing panels
- Side mirrors
- the covers for the exhausts
- the inside panel that is connected to the screen

I know it sounds bad but it's not just some scratches but as you know you want it perfect
smile.gif

thanks for any tips you can give me.

take care
Cyl

smile.gif

The parts market hasn't got up with the sale of the new '08s yet. You should probably check eBay as I have seen some pieces there. Sorry to hear about the accident.

as soon as my exhaust comes in I'll have a complete 08 system not being used.
that sounds interesting I basicaly just need the black cover from the left exhaust, if you pm me when you expect it to be available and a price that would be great.

thanks

by the way does anyone know some nice aftermarked levers and pillion footrests that would go with the K8?

Back