Spanish, Latin or Hispanics in Orlando....LOOKY HERE

carlsbadbusa

BANNED BY MC MUSTANG
Donating Member
Registered
YO

If you or your wife, girlfriend, sister, or even mom listen to spanish music then you probably know Ednita Nazario.

I have 2 Tickets plus a parking pass for Puerto Rican Singer Ednita Nazario's Concert at the UCF Arena in Orlando. Very Very Good tickets....Section 3 Row 5 to be precise......I will not be able to go...SO...I will let them go for a very very good price...right now its almost if not sold out....PM for details if you want them. Dont want them to go to waste:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Carlos

Last edited:
YO

If you or your wife, girlfriend, sister, or even mom listen to spanish music then you probably know Ednita Nazario.

I have 2 Tickets plus a parking pass for Puerto Rican Singer Ednita Nazario's Concert at the UCF Arena in Orlando. Very Very Good tickets....Section 3 Row 5 to be precise......I will not be able to go...SO...I will let them go for a very very good price...right now its almost if not sold out....PM for details if you want them. Dont want them to go to waste:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Carlos

Nice offer, this is what I like about this site, members taking care of others. :beerchug:

Bubba

hmmm, muy caliente :thumbsup:

Ednita+Nazario.jpg

Back