Spam email

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Kinda funny it was directed at a motorcycle person ( me ) I better check for spyware ...

Dear Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to read my email and wish you have a nice
day !
If you have interest in motorcycle, scooter, ATV, electric-scooter and
kid bike business, I wish to cooperate with you. I¡¯m very kindly to
tell you some information as following:

1.please view our website http://www.velimotor.com .

2.The date of shipment will be 30 days after we receive payment (T/T or
L/C).
3.The Warranty is 6000 kilometers or one year, we can offer all free
spare parts in the period.

Please tell me about your interest, I will offer the detail and best
price.

I look forward to hear from your reply soon.

Sincerely yours,
Zhou
Sales manager
Chongqing Veli Technology (group) Co. LTD
China Chongqing Changjiang Import & Export Corporation
Fax:0086-23-67605933
Email: velimotor@126.com

rock.gif

Dear Zhou Lasneihmonavailabel,

I am looking toward happy owning cyclescooter. Please if to send myself list of price and amazing details. And also can like to observe holding quickly a product for me own soon. Excuse please English as is rough as is nation not America. If policing to include also paying cash recieving shares investing unto from company yours CVT Group please to faster than impossible. Thank me and also to was seeing future to helping you for business also soon. was. yes. if.

Grehahg Bestivochivichinoismingly
future happiless customer

I am looking toward happy owning cyclescooter. Please if to send myself list of price and amazing details. And also can like to observe holding quickly a product for me own soon. Excuse please English as is rough as is nation not America. If policing to include also paying cash recieving shares investing unto from company yours CVT Group please to faster than impossible. Thank me and also to was seeing future to helping you for business also soon. was. yes. if.

DUDE!!

You like way have a talent!! I couldnt have pulled that one off!!

Oh wait!! maybe WWJD is the one who is sending out all these scam spam!!!

excellent!
thumbs-up.gif

I was just thinkin of asking them to send the bike first then I'll send the check...
rock.gif

bbaahhhahahhaha,

WWJD.........................

I am looking toward happy owning cyclescooter.  Please if to send myself list of price and amazing details.  And also can like to observe holding quickly a product for me own soon.  Excuse please English as is rough as is nation not America.  If policing to include also paying cash recieving shares investing unto from company yours CVT Group  please to faster than impossible.  Thank me and also to was seeing future to helping you for business also soon.  was.   yes.   if.

THAT is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!!!
laugh.gif

Please, email that to him...
biggrin.gif

I am looking toward happy owning cyclescooter.  Please if to send myself list of price and amazing details.  And also can like to observe holding quickly a product for me own soon.  Excuse please English as is rough as is nation not America.  If policing to include also paying cash recieving shares investing unto from company yours CVT Group  please to faster than impossible.  Thank me and also to was seeing future to helping you for business also soon.  was.   yes.   if.

Super-happy-smile maker!

Very best for smiling-reading-happiness-laughter message!

hehehehe translations are a confusing thing are not they? Heck, even my Polini Pocketbike manual from Italy is a tough read!

Super-happy-smile-maker
biggrin.gif
It's a different culture istn't it? Over here it would be "criminal-depressing-drug induced-crack whore wannabee" maker [Smell of Britney?] to inspire people. Which is better? ?
biggrin.gif

Looks like a Busa-Beater to me:

busabeater.jpg

biggrin.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>SET US UP THE BOMB!!!!!!!!<span style='color:crimson'></span>
AAAssjani.gif
guns.gif

MAKE YOUR TIME!* Read: "men, you stay here and die whilst I escape in a nearby shuttle craft like a wimp!" What's up with that???

* I actually bought this game long before all the hubub. Had no idea it was ridiculed on the net. One of my personal faves. ALL YOUR GENESIS ARE BELONG TO ME hahhhhaha

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1097605545 -->

Back