Spacer plate dxf & metal type

Neophyte

Registered
2 questions:

1. Does anyone perhaps have a DXF file for me so I can have a spacer plate laser cut here in South Africa?
2. What metal should it be? It is for a stroker motor.

080-2mm-aluminum-spacer-base-gasket-turbo-dragbike.jpg

#BuyTheBaseGasket ~ #DuplicateItThicker ~ #THEoRg *

How big is the crank?

I want to do a 5mm stroke so would need a 2.5mm base plate.

My problem with buying from any US or even British company is that firstly the exchange rates are often a killer but more often the not the shipping is the biggest killer. For some odd reason shipping from the US to South Africa is ungodly expensive. Often more than the parts itself. I think I would die at hearing the cost of shipping a crank. Then I might rather go and buy a brand new bike.

To give you an example. About 15 years ago I bought lost of Hotwheels on E-Bay. But hardly ever from the US. Often a $2 item would cost $10 or $12 to ship. Then it was not worth it anymore.

View attachment 1610568

#BuyTheBaseGasket ~ #DuplicateItThicker ~ #THEoRg *

i would probably have to use Solidworks to import this image and then trace the plate. Then I can take a few measurements on the engine itself and fine tune it. Once happy I can print it on thick card, cut it and test fit it, then find someone to laser cut it from card stock (many people around my area) so I can test fit that before committing to metal.

Back