South Michigan Anyone?

Projekt

Registered
Hello,
I am looking for someone from the South Michigan area.. Specifically near Coldwater.. I would like some guidance for accomodations around that area and a suitable airport to fly into internationally..
I have to pick-up a bike at Planet Powersports and head out after a day or two.
I know that the area is near to Detroit and Chicago so I might stop into one of those cities to have a meal or beer with anyone willing to join up.
Jose

(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 08 2006,11:30) Head south a little to Ohio and I'll meet up with ya
BBK,
Bro you know that is a definite. Right now I am looking for a good running small pick-up of the japanese variety. Anything that will carry a Victory 1500... I need to take it to Virginia or Miami or San Antonio depending on who I sell it to. Then I will cut the truck loose to a needy landscaping professional.. Your help locating one will be appreciated. Anything smaller with an economic engine that will make a road trip with little repair.. I am looking at ebay right now for a suitable vehicle in the great lakes/midwest area. Heck even an el camino will do the trick...
Jose

Fly into Detroit. O'hare in Chicago is one of the worst airports in the country! I fly Northwest almost every week and mostly connect through Detroit. It is new and the best airport in the country right now.

ProJekt,
You can rent Ford Rangers and F-150's from a couple different car rental agency's here in New England.
I wouldn't see why they wouldn't have them in the Mid-West also.
Or one of those Avalanches might work also.
The one way drop-off fees can get a little pricey, but it is another option.

For all the rental fees on a one way I can just buy a beater pickup that will run cross country... I am not afraid to have something break on the road as I always fix it quick. I am better off this way because at the place I leave from I will just pimp the thing to somebody with $500-750 cash..

(Projekt @ Sep. 09 2006,07:09) For all the rental fees on a one way I can just buy a beater pickup that will run cross country... I am not afraid to have something break on the road as I always fix it quick. I am better off this way because at the place I leave from I will just pimp the thing to somebody with $500-750 cash..
Ever think about using a uhaul truck. Would be a lot cheaper.

Back