South Michigan Anyone?

Projekt

Registered
Hello,
I am looking for someone from the South Michigan area.. Specifically near Coldwater.. I would like some guidance for accomodations around that area and a suitable airport to fly into internationally..
I have to pick-up a bike at Planet Powersports and head out after a day or two.
I know that the area is near to Detroit and Chicago so I might stop into one of those cities to have a meal or beer with anyone willing to join up.
Jose

Projekt

Registered
(Black Bird Killer @ Sep. 08 2006,11:30) Head south a little to Ohio and I'll meet up with ya
BBK,
Bro you know that is a definite. Right now I am looking for a good running small pick-up of the japanese variety. Anything that will carry a Victory 1500... I need to take it to Virginia or Miami or San Antonio depending on who I sell it to. Then I will cut the truck loose to a needy landscaping professional.. Your help locating one will be appreciated. Anything smaller with an economic engine that will make a road trip with little repair.. I am looking at ebay right now for a suitable vehicle in the great lakes/midwest area. Heck even an el camino will do the trick...
Jose

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
Fly into Detroit. O'hare in Chicago is one of the worst airports in the country! I fly Northwest almost every week and mostly connect through Detroit. It is new and the best airport in the country right now.

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
ProJekt,
You can rent Ford Rangers and F-150's from a couple different car rental agency's here in New England.
I wouldn't see why they wouldn't have them in the Mid-West also.
Or one of those Avalanches might work also.
The one way drop-off fees can get a little pricey, but it is another option.

Projekt

Registered
For all the rental fees on a one way I can just buy a beater pickup that will run cross country... I am not afraid to have something break on the road as I always fix it quick. I am better off this way because at the place I leave from I will just pimp the thing to somebody with $500-750 cash..

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
(Projekt @ Sep. 09 2006,07:09) For all the rental fees on a one way I can just buy a beater pickup that will run cross country... I am not afraid to have something break on the road as I always fix it quick. I am better off this way because at the place I leave from I will just pimp the thing to somebody with $500-750 cash..
Ever think about using a uhaul truck. Would be a lot cheaper.