South Floridq

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Bad weather on business all up and dowen the east coast. I made it to Dania Beach (Ft. Lauderdale) Those of you that are around

cell=508-294-3533

Glad you made it alright... you drove the entire way? I know you shipped the Ninja Eater, but did you fly to Florida?

They are sayin it's the El Ninjo effect here again. But we have been at less than 50% of our normal rainfall.
smile.gif
= more busa time! Was 83 today but felt cooler as we had a lite north wind. I was in shorts as usual.

Rode today on errands but I kept looking at the mountain wishing I could take a spin up there...
sad.gif
and the next 2 days will be sitting in a class.
sad.gif
sad.gif

This shot was taken late this afternoon as the sun was setting ( got a new digital cam but still dont know all the features like date ... )

penpen2_012.jpg

sad.gif

sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja glad you made it there without any problems. Just keep an eye on your bike.
Hawaii thats just not fair and you are thinking of leaveing all of that weather.

Hey Mikey (NE)

glad you made it safe and sound... hope you have fun riding in all that sun..... be safe and talk to you soon.......

Lo
biggrin.gif

p.s. Hawaii, beautiful pictures.... so jealous, but it has been nice here and i've been riding lots!!!

Hawaii those pics are just wrong, I have been enduring ice storms and you are basking in the sun... Wrong Wrong Wrong

i may just take you up on it Kent. damn just got back and it is 16 degrees. i am already counting the days (15 ) to get back to South fl.
hot.gif

Back