Soupy's lowering links-THNX 2 NINJA KILLER

S-R Racing

Registered
About 2 months ago, NK & I installed a Pingel electric shifter on his '07. As we were wrapping up and I was getting ready to head home Bob handed me a set of Soupy's lowering links along with a billet exhaust mount plug that fills the hole on the rear left foot peg. With a big smile and a hand shake, I was on my way.
I finally installed both on Thursday nite, after a back breaking :rofl: 30 minutes. Right out of the box, they were set at a perfect 2 1/2". (at 3", my tire scrubs the undertail) Now I can have the perfect height for launches without scrubing, I can't wait to tryem' out, I may go to KCIR today or Sunday just to make some passes- its really amazing what a difference how much better it hooks and feels for only a 1/2". The plug for the footrest looks great too. Bob, THANK YOU, these little jewels mean more to me than you'll ever know, as you already know how much I love drag racing.

06blkbusa 034.jpg

06blkbusa 036.jpg

06blkbusa 040.jpg

very nice...i have the same links and they work great :beerchug:

No problem Bro , Glad I could help you out in return for your help with the swingarm!!!:thumbsup:

Back