Sound clips with no mufflers

Sounds nice!!
smile.gif
Are those chakis that you are wearing?
wink.gif

Of coures. Abercrombie already road rashed them and they looked like they held up.

Nice sound! Got a few annoyed looks I'm sure.
wow.gif
I cant seem to save the movie though...

Mr. Hans I will see what I can do. It is pretty mild when you are just riding around, and sounds like an indi car under full throttle. New mufflers come in on Wed.

MrHans I sent you an e-mail with the video file. It was compressed a little more to fit in your e-mail so the sound quality might be down a little. Let me know and I will come up with something else for you.

MrHans I sent you an e-mail with the video file.  It was compressed a little more to fit in your e-mail so the sound quality might be down a little.  Let me know and I will come up with something else for you.
Heh, thanks man! hotmail puked every time I tried to DL it, I zapped a forward to my other address and it's DLing right now.
Fun stuff!

I think I sent it to your other account as well. If you have problems with that one or want a larger file size let me know and I can IM it to you or something. I will also take some more clips on wed or thrusday once the new pipes come in. I noticed that is one thing this site is really missing. With all of the memebers and all the different pipes people have on and we have almost no sound clips from any of them. We should gather up some clips and locate them under a different section for exhaust sounds. I think it would be very helpful for most people.

Back