Sorry turbo guys

Op had the bike built by frank you guys. Iam sure the bike runs mint. But kinda hard to roll race a turbo swb bike at a slow speed. Plus those bikes make about 190 200 at the tire and weigh around 350 pounds. Only way he will win is a faster roll to help take the advantage away from those liter bikes.

Like I said before lower it, stretch it and gear it. You get that thing hooking and not wheelie all the time you will run from them. Where is this at? I might have to take my na busa out there and see how fast they might be
RI/Ma border is where they run.

Op had the bike built by frank you guys. Iam sure the bike runs mint. But kinda hard to roll race a turbo swb bike at a slow speed. Plus those bikes make about 190 200 at the tire and weigh around 350 pounds. Only way he will win is a faster roll to help take the advantage away from those liter bikes.

Like I said before lower it, stretch it and gear it. You get that thing hooking and not wheelie all the time you will run from them. Where is this at? I might have to take my na busa out there and see how fast they might be

There is no way that Busa should have been left in the dust like it was a 250 or something....it might not have been able to pass them but it sure as heck should have been within eye-sight...

I think your NA bike would have better luck than the bike featured in the video.

So to clarify:

I’m not a street racer, this was my first street race ever and It was for shits and giggles. I challenged them and they accepted.

The bike was built by frank and has 11,000 trouble free boosted miles.

With a better rider it probably would’ve been a different story but I did what I could. I don’t ride it full throttle too often.

Run 1: started in 3rd and waited for boost. The race was over before it started.

Run 2: started in 2nd and couldn’t keep the front end down.

Run 3: big miscommunication between me and the guy on the Gsxr, it was my fault.

Run 4: started in 2nd and had a good run, to me this was the only race that counted.

Also the fairings weren’t complete so I was worried about them blowing off the whole time so I stopped around 150, the last race that piece blew off at 170

There is no way a turbo busa loses to those 2 bikes unless the rider has no skills. Which judging by what i saw in the video the busa rider did not. No tuck, very obviously not in the rpm range for launch, roll on racing the busa should have been right on boost or close already, no gear. The 2 other bikes werent even close to stock either. Aftermarket rims, stretched, exhaust, the list goes on.

Learn how to represent before you try. Dont feed the trolls.
IF, THATS A 330 HP. BIKE, THE RIDER IS A COMPLETE DIPSHIT AND You're Right dude, those 2 other bikes Were Not stock!

Let’s give the poor guy a break. He’s got a lot in that bike, not to mention what he lost, points off his man card. He should be ready next time, bike and rider, or don’t tell us about it cause he will get :fire:

Experience and confidence will come with time.

I don't condone street racing however, I'm sure @GAmedic has had his fair share of scraping them off the road or off the back of a car...so many things are unpredictable on the street to be racing on it.

To the OP @Joshua Dumas -got ya, it took a lot of courage to post a video of you not being the champion and on a site with many years of riding and racing experience.

Im no trying to be a jerk but 11000 miles on the turbo bike and still cant ride it to beat a few na litres? Not to mention a Frank build we know is built right! Come on my busa brother! Have you even gotten the turbo hot enough to burn the shipping oil off it? Cudos for the atttempt!

Feel like I let everyone down with this one lol
Josh... In all fairness i remember u running the bike at the track and left with an Et of 11 seconds? right? Just enjoy and learn the bike..... Josh... are u very young? in ure early 20s im guessing? Be careful out there... don't get dead.... LEARN the bike, leave the hustling to the street urchins.... the moneyline doesn't favor u until u can use the 330hp....... its 100 percent rider...espescially on swb.... let someone else(busakiller) race the bike if u dont believe me..... but don't hurt ureself chasin street cred....

I’ll post the vid from my angle for race 4 and you can judge my riding
josh..... GETY WAY forward on the bike...…….. get ure weight way way forward over the front tire..... lose the backpack...… start at 6500-7000 rpm from a roll..... and continue to PUSH ureself forward while accelerating... hold the bike wide open..... it HAS TO BE wide open throttle..... or ure not using the power

Back