Sorry turbo guys

There's some fast bikes on this video, it goes to show who gets the jump, gets the win.

I'd say the OP bike has at least a speed shifter and pipe, probably an ECU flash and tune as well...

I didn't care much for their choice of riding gear but they are all grown ups (I think).
The 2020 Bmw has a flash, exhaust, air filter and is lowered a little with a strap. Thats it. Bren gave it to Evan to ride and test out. He took it to Detroit which is where all these videos are from. Now imagine that same 2020 BMW with carbon wheels, exhaust, lightening mods, etc.....It's going to be a monster.

The 2020 Bmw has a flash, exhaust, air filter and is lowered a little with a strap. Thats it. Bren gave it to Evan to ride and test out. He took it to Detroit which is where all these videos are from. Now imagine that same 2020 BMW with carbon wheels, exhaust, lightening mods, etc.....It's going to be a monster.
...and then some.....

I live in Detroit and those wasn't any roads in Detroit they was definitely on the outskirts :lol: . I would like to know where they were running at tho.

Don't be so hard on yourself with the blue turbo busa. You have to learn your machine before you can utilize it to its full potential. It is clear the two guys in this video have it down packed. I have pulled on 600WHP cars with 400WHP because I got my launch down packed etc. Same with bikes. Don't try to impress anyone either, we want you back here alive.

Don't be so hard on yourself with the blue turbo busa. You have to learn your machine before you can utilize it to its full potential. It is clear the two guys in this video have it down packed. I have pulled on 600WHP cars with 400WHP because I got my launch down packed etc. Same with bikes. Don't try to impress anyone either, we want you back here alive.
This kid got hit by a car a couple days after the race. He is fine but the bike was damaged bad. Probably totaled.

Back