Sorry Sarah I love you but I cant stop laughing !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Sarah Palin caught with crib notes on her hand - Telegraph

This is so 4th grade...:rofl:
Even made a mistake on her palm ?

palin-detail_1574326c.jpg

Pilots often write frequencies on hands/fingers. All good with me. Memory and Intelligence are two very different things. What were we talking about again:dunno: :laugh:

Last edited:
Pilots often write frequencies on hands/fingers. All good with me. Memory and Intelligence are two very different things. What were we talking about again:dunno: :laugh:

We were talking about her memory and intelligence being null and void, aka nonexistent. :laugh:

Inventer of the PalmPrompter.

PalmPrompter....Say that fast 5 times...:laugh:

Teleprompters are exempt?

I think it's the manner in which it was done that is subject to ridicule, not the fact that she wrote the notes in the first place. Although, one has to ask, why not use a post-it?

the more the media tries to destroy her.....

the more her fans are hardened and bigger her support base grows....

i saw the video, it was not a big deal, yeah she should have used another method for her notes....

but the media, all the haters would kill her for that.

she does not have the money that some people have, for speech writers, image consultants and all the other stuff the "other guys " have.

Ha awesome...thats what I would of done...but it would of looked like a tatoo gone very wrong..

Sadly, politics needs MORE of this.

Shame on her for proving that she's a real person and a "simple" citizen who felt the duty to run for office. :banghead:

Yet, here we all are making fun of someone who is/was actually trying to make a difference while we're providing (almost) zero to that effort ourselves. She was one of the few people/candidates/politicians that have come along in a long while that I felt could actually bring some change versus just pouring honey in my ear.

Last edited:

Shame on her for proving that she's a real person and a "simple" citizen who felt the duty to run for office. :banghead:

Yet, here we all are making fun of someone who is/was actually trying to make a difference while we're providing (almost) zero to that effort ourselves. She was one of the few people/candidates/politicians that have come along in a long while that I felt could actually bring some change versus just pouring honey in my ear.

I AGREE!!! she's real.

And then she felt the duty to quit on the people who elected her to that office.

this just makes me laugh....there are 3 threads currently being talked about.

one is killing palin for being stupid, un polished and "average".

one is bashing Obama for his two faced behaviour.

one is a maganie article about how americans wanting both "less government" and lower taxes".

and here we go again, talking about Palin because she is not a well spoken highly polished politician with high priced speech writers and a big dollar public image consultant.

well we elected a guy that was well spoken, highly educated, inspiring, and a great motivational speaker( i mean community organizer) and here we are.

all i can think of is "how do you your hopey changey thing now"......

I think this whole thing is just crazy. So she wrote a few talking points on her hand, who cares?

When are we going to stop focusing on these tiny meaningless items and start looking for a politician that has some substance and is (here's a new concept) HONEST?:poke:

Last edited:
Back