Sorry if this is a "repost" buuuut?...

Do you wnat some help signing your name at the dealership?
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
so i take it ya figure it's a "done deal" already eh John?...

do ya really think i'm that weak as to subcum to all the new upgrades?...

so juvenile as to believe that i'd actually be able to use any more power than what my beloved O-Ren already affords me?...on public roadways?...

well?....

ya may be right..and only time will tell...but at least the goods news is that it's only one (1) check that'll needta be signed!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

firedevil.gif
so i take it ya figure it's a "done deal" already eh John?...

do ya really think i'm that weak as to subcum to all the new upgrades?...

so juvenile as to believe that i'd actually be able to use any more power than what my beloved O-Ren already affords me?...on public roadways?...

well?....

ya may be right..and only time will tell...but at least the goods news is that it's only one (1) check that'll needta be signed!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Kinda expensive way to put new rubber on the ground, dont you think??
whistling.gif

i'm seriously on the fence regarding offing my beloved O-Ren Ishii for....

a new black genII '08 busa..

like..."before"....the spring bash.
biggrin.gif

should i?..
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
It depends Bill..if your machine is modded abit and performs like an 08 I wouldn't do it, or if you have lots of money/customizing into it. But if its fairly stock I would. If I remember right you've did a fair bit of work on yours.....she should be a pretty good runner. Personally I prefer the looks of the first gen myself....and remember your getting the same basic bike you already have with a few upgrades and diff bodywork. I would spend the diff in money on a big bore kit/cams and maybe brakes...or whatever else you want. You'll have a better performing/better looking bike than an 08, without having to start over again mod wise or taking a hit financially
winkold.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

biggrin.gif

should i?..
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
It depends Bill..if your machine is modded abit and performs like an 08 I wouldn't do it, or if you have lots of money/customizing into it. But if its fairly stock I would. If I remember right you've did a fair bit of work on yours.....she should be a pretty good runner. Personally I prefer the looks of the first gen myself....and remember your getting the same basic bike you already have with a few upgrades and diff bodywork. I would spend the diff in money on a big bore kit/cams and maybe brakes...or whatever else you want. You'll have a better performing/better looking bike than an 08, without having to start over again mod wise or taking a hit financially  
winkold.gif
thumb_up.gif

O-ren, I'm sure this is just a phase he's going through, it's nothing personel !! It's him, not you.

Come on Jinks, where's your loyalty , lol

biggrin.gif

should i?..
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
winkold.gif
NOW "THERE" WE GO!
biggrin.gif

finally...some solid reasoning from the other camp of thought!

way ta go TBRO!
thumb_up.gif

and actually?...i have been leaning that way right up until i was reading our local classifieds and read...

MOTORCYCLES

For Sale: '06 Suzuki GSX600R
3,500 mi., Lost License. $4,500

Then realized?....that for about what it would cost me to upgrade to an '08 from my beloved O-Ren?....i could park a fairly serious corner carver right alongside of O-Ren...possibly to be transformed into a fairly seriouse "Track Day" (aka choice throw-down weekend thrasher) kinda 2nd love back-up sorta bike...and i like that...and who knows...when daddy gets done clapping it out?..it could also turn into a great 2nd bike for my daughters to learn on..should they be so inclined as to turn out ta become sportbike chix...my oldest...Candice has turned 16 and is already driving daddy around in my nissan titan!
biggrin.gif

oh well...it was worth mullimg over..thanks!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

Oh "Sweet William" it's only money! America's most renewal resourse!

Just remember every time you shift Ms. O-Ren,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that new 08 shifts like butter
hello.gif

And the 08 comes with good rubber! Maybe not a Qualifier, but still good stuff!

I broke earlier than you! Added nothing more than an M4 exhaust with stock map and she delivers 185 ponies and 110 lbs. torque! Then add ram air and the beast puts out 192.2 & 112.2 lbs torque!

I think you are in love Bill and you'll not be able to resist
beerchug.gif

Oh "Sweet William" it's only money! America's most renewal resourse!

I think you are in love Bill and you'll not be able to resist  
beerchug.gif
i know...but when it comes to sportbikes?...

i'm kind of like a *****! (i.e. professional lady on the corner)  
laugh.gif

cool.gif
school crossing guard?
meter maid?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cheers
ken
no...way more sequins..silver pumps and black fishnet stockings...

torn at the knees!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Bill,
My first Busa was an 04Le. I have an 05LE now, but I still miss the 04. I would hold out and just add the 08 to the stable when you get the chance to do it.

Don

biggrin.gif

should i?..
rock.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
winkold.gif
NOW "THERE" WE GO!
biggrin.gif

finally...some solid reasoning from the other camp of thought!

way ta go TBRO!  
thumb_up.gif

and actually?...i have been leaning that way right up until i was reading our local classifieds and read...

MOTORCYCLES

For Sale: '06 Suzuki GSX600R
3,500 mi., Lost License. $4,500

Then realized?....that for about what it would cost me to upgrade to an '08 from my beloved O-Ren?....i could park a fairly serious corner carver right alongside of O-Ren...possibly to be transformed into a fairly seriouse "Track Day" (aka choice throw-down weekend thrasher) kinda 2nd love back-up sorta bike...and i like that...and who knows...when daddy gets done clapping it out?..it could also turn into a great 2nd bike for my daughters to learn on..should they be so inclined as to turn out ta become sportbike chix...my oldest...Candice has turned 16 and is already driving daddy around in my nissan titan!
biggrin.gif

oh well...it was worth mullimg over..thanks!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif
winkold.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif

What are you waiting for Bill?  It's calling to you right now!

post-8-43249-BusaNose2.JPG
damn...i can always count on one of my old REXER Hoolie Buds to tempt the devil and help lead me astray!
laugh.gif

then again?...for what i'd toss to the wind to upgrade O-Ren to an '08?

I always thought i should've had a Black ZRX rather than green...i could transform it into a theme bike for my old Marine Air Squadron...VMA-214..."The BlackSheep"...so?...

a sweet black '02 ZRX1200R could possibly be on my shortlist as well!
laugh.gif

i like the nakeds....ya can lay'em down without having to shell out for a grand worth of plastics to get'em back up!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Is it possible to keep your baby & buy a new Gen II?

That would be the only way I would get the new busa....

On a side note, I see you are married as well, so the option to keep your bike & buy a new one is out the window
tounge.gif

Is it possible to keep your baby & buy a new Gen II?

That would be the only way I would get the new busa....

On a side note, I see you are married as well, so the option to keep your bike & buy a new one is out the window  
tounge.gif
yes i'm married...however i control my funds...not wifey...so no..keeping my old busa and buying a new '08 is not an "out-the-window" situation...it's still within my range of options...but if i'm simply not inclined to own two busa when my option is a busa annnnnnnnd...a 2nd bike stabled alongside my one (1) there can only be one...busa......such as a sweet, slightly used, low miles 600/750/1k class corner carver.

see...i view my busa as a gentlemens sportbike...

lotsa class...with enough power to crush a lesser mans world...

but it's not the agile contender a full bred 600 or liter class race bike is...

600's are a hoot on tech tracks...he11...for that matter?..i could prolly even find a sweet specimen of the track day bike of my dreams...an RC51!
laugh.gif

Back