Sorry for the downtime this evening folks.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Made some adjustments that had an adverse affect but it looks like we got them worked out.. Three steps forward one step back is still progress right?

Made some adjustments that had an adverse affect but it looks like we got them worked out.. Three steps forward one step back is still progress right?
Is this what I’m supposed to see? “25 minutes ago in blue, #1” in blue and repeated?
Plus, “Write your reply” at the bottom and a whole list of stuff saying Ordered list, Outdent, Indent, Arial font etc etc. Did I miss something?
“Administrator
27 minutes ago
27 minutes ago

Strange, now after looking thru a few other post, some of what I mentioned is no longer visible in every thread or when I click on a forum. Whuthu?:confused:

Last edited:
I’ve done that before and only for this site. Is there a way to clear only the cookies from this site? It’s a PITA to re sign in on all the sites I visit.

If you are using chrome you can go to the top address bar and where you see the "Secure" logo click on that then a box pops up, go to cookies, another box comes up, scroll to the domain you want to clear, highlight it then click remove.

1527830027139.png

Is that why my screen changed to double banner on white background , with nil abilitity to navigate around to view anything ? The index was doubled up , and didn't respond to any commands , couldn't even log off :crazy: ? Toad thought the worst ... 1st June , maybe AU is trouble , like EU , and the good times are over :eek: !!!
All good now Captain , things are back to normal for me , very happy ! :)

Is that why my screen changed to double banner on white background , with nil abilitity to navigate around to view anything ? The index was doubled up , and didn't respond to any commands , couldn't even log off :crazy: ? Toad thought the worst ... 1st June , maybe AU is trouble , like EU , and the good times are over :eek: !!!
Hehe... poor soul, addicted to the Org. :thumbsup:
Of course.. ahem., I'm not at all, MUCH :p

Short answer is a very humble "Yes" :p

Back