Sorry, BigD!

Hey C-Im sure you'll like those new Qualifiers. They are awesome wet-weather tires (I got caught in 2 downpours out here already, no problems) and the dry traction is rediculous! I dont scrape knees much, but the y hold great lines on freeway on-ramps that wind around and I always felt very confident on them at high-speeds...I have a plug in the rear and its seen 170+ over a dozen times with no issues.

sucks that Im ridin on some Bridgestones again (good Dunlops are on my bent rims) but once the body goes out for paint I'm getn new rims to put on for next season, and the Qualifiers are gonna be goin right back on-the rear is so sticky, I had problems doin burnouts when I wanted-back would hop around at 5grand!!!! thats sum sticky rubber thar!

cant say the same about my replacements!!!
biggrin.gif

burnout_004.JPG

i shoulda took a pic of the asphalt after I finished-there was a hole about 4-5" wide, and 1 1/2" deep from that burnout!!!! (i just kicked the rubber into the hole and some rocks over that-good as new!)

Tomorrow I'm gonna burn up my tire... before my 9am appointment to get service done on Thursday. And the dealer nearest me says they are going to charge an additional 10 bucks to install tires that weren't bought from them! That place (bama powersports in oxford, al) is a ripoff!!!

guns.gif
wow.gif

Back