sorry about starting the slow orange thread

newk

Registered
it was very childish of me and i wont do it again . OH ! wait a minuite hwhats this vid iv found ?
- 2009 Pirelli Angel ST, 24H world record at Nardo in Italy![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
this is orange painted in white..

and white is just for show.. but if you sratch the paint you can see orange.. you white busa owners cant handle the slow motion white busa, i know i know so you comfort yoursef with this fake videos and those acted photos..

so its just wolf in sheep clothes :handball:

orange powaaaa

Last edited:
this is orange painted in white..

and white is just for show.. but if you sratch the paint you can see orange.. you white busa owners cant handle the slow motion white busa, i know i know so you comfort yoursef with this fake videos and those acted photos..

so its just wolf in sheep clothes :handball:

orange powaaaa

just proves my point they had to paint the orange one white for it to be able to take the world speed record :moon:

just proves my point they had to paint the orange one white for it to be able to take the world speed record :moon:

in one way you are right..

if its not painted you would see only orange dot and there will be no fancy photo shoot, no posing, so its just for you white busa folks and normal common people, soccer moms and old ladys to feel better for buying wrong color :kissass:

Back