Sorry #1Busa

This whole thing is a joke. If I was still an' admin I would have banned all yer azzes. (thats probably why I got fired).:laugh:

You have to do some pretty serious fuggin' up to get fired from a "voluntary position". Which I still take great pride in. :whistle:

This little tidbit ain't nothin'. The mods do what they do for lots of reasons,some right,some wrong.We are all human.

If they feel the need to shut something down before it actually becomes something....thats a decission they have to make.

And it does sometimes seems like a power trip,or a this...or a that... and there is always someone sitting on the edge of their fuggin seat waiting to be offended.Trust me folks...you have no idea. You think this is a just a pleasant little web-site....no. 99.9% of the time it is.

I'll tell you this,its a thank-less job for alot of the time. When myself and VaBusa were the two most pronounced admins there were some interesting times.
Here's a few examples...then you can tell me if you would have liked to be in my shoes...liked to be on the recieving end of crap like this...you ready...???

1. Rubb is the admin,I get a PM from a member.Said member has pissed off another member. That pissed off member floods his personal email with kiddie po...(you know the the other 2 letters). Now this member wants me to do something about it. Are you kidding me? I'm the admin for a motorcycle site and now I get this dumped in my lap. This is a crime. A serious fuggin crime. A FEDERAL OFFENCE. I told him to call the police imediately.What was I supposed to do? Ban him?
Break out that cute little guy with the sign? :corner:

Members have threatened to get on planes and travel half way across the globe to inflict harm on one another. As an admin what do you do then? Close the thread...someone will get there panties in a bunch over that. Let it continue,pretend you didn't see the post? Or maybe just break out that cute little guy with the sign.:rulez:

Years and years back,must have been one of the first guys to get banned. A person showed up on the Org and decided to use this board as his own personal ghey rights forum. What a to-do that was. (insert ghey smiley here):whistle: That little topic that "got out of hand" even had friends going at it.Mod vs Mod.I wanted him gone. Why? Because he was ghey? NO. Its because he didnt ride a Busa or even have a drivers licence. I felt his thoughts and ideas would be best suited to a forum for folks who choose "alternate lifestyles." see that...alternate lifestyles...somebody will get PO'd that term was PC last week...it is no longer the correct term. Member Revlis and I whent at it over that one. Rev isn't ghey...at least I dont think he is...:laugh: but he took the side of "free speech".I'm all for free speech...but why do it here? Anyway,Doug's site/Doug's rules. He tossed the guy.

Thats just 3 qwik ones off the top of my head.

Want to be an' admin? You can have it. Next time you think about beechin' because something was moved,changed,deleted...

you might want to look at the bigger picture. Maybe ask yourself "Is it going to be hugely meaningfull what I'm about to type" "Will anyone really care" "I know somebody might be offended" "That thread already ended,but maybe I should re-hash it...just because I can." "I have the right and duty to speak my mind"

Blah blah blah be fuggin blah.

Dont get me wrong,no saint here (I've been banned more times than I can remeber)... but this ultimately a Busa website. More and more the older I get,the more wisdom I gain,and as I get a whole lot more sober...:laugh: I find it way easier just to do this....

I got a Busa to build. :thumbsup:

RSD.

towel.jpg

Gotta love that we tried to curb drama in one thread only to have another one created to, yep, create drama about the first thread :laugh:

Yay internet!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Gotta love that we tried to curb drama in one thread only to have another one created to, yep, create drama about the first thread :laugh:

Yay internet!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

aaahhhhh the good ol' days. Takes ya back eh Honey. :laugh:

Andy.

Yay internet!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I went to plan B and turned up the Metallica to drowned it out!

I went to plan B and turned up the Metallica to drowned it out!

You turned up the Metallica to drown out what?

Maybe you should have turned up the Metallica to drown out the thought of you writing this thread.......... :laugh:

J/K...

RSD.

Rubah, I thought we comforted all and all is well.:poke:

When Mods ended their day and went to....

file0111312.jpg

Someone pulled the plug once more..

Immaturity.jpg

file0111312.jpg

Immaturity.jpg

I send my black coworker the thread he said "As a black man I would be more offended it was removed, are we not allowed to be black anywhere now." He went on but that was the main point. We have some people that were annoyed it was removed do we have one person just one that would be honestly offended if it stayed? I understand the dammed if I do or don't but if its seen as coin toss I wouldn't see the harm in leaving it.
I don't know any facts about the discussion here and did not see the title before it was amended, however in the recent past I have seen some not so harsh comments get twisted into the oRg consist of a bunch of racist, and most of these were mere political threads. I've seen several very active members disappear after that. Everyone should know that racism with a whole bunch of other crap are not tolerated here. I have reported several joke threads this year that went away completely because they contained a touch of what I felt was racism. Apparently the mods agreed. The poster meant nothing by it, he was merely forwarding something he had found. He may not have completely read it before posting it, I don't know, but most of us can skip the drama. I know I can

Pretty much just a big joke now. Yea racism sucks thats the majority school of thought on here I think.

Time to ride (once these little thunderstorms pass).

I don't know any facts about the discussion here and did not see the title before it was amended, however in the recent past I have seen some not so harsh comments get twisted into the oRg consist of a bunch of racist, and most of these were mere political threads. I've seen several very active members disappear after that. Everyone should know that racism with a whole bunch of other crap are not tolerated here. I have reported several joke threads this year that went away completely because they contained a touch of what I felt was racism. Apparently the mods agreed. The poster meant nothing by it, he was merely forwarding something he had found. He may not have completely read it before posting it, I don't know, but most of us can skip the drama. I know I can

The oRg is just a snap shot of society and the picture aint bad. I feel that this country is really twisted when it comes to race period. It's like walking through a freaking mine field of the offended. That will not change in my life time and I can have no impact on it. It's just that big of an issue and I no longer have the energy or stupidity that my youth provided.

Back