Sooo...I'm lookin at chainsaws. Thoughts?

Lookin at it, it looks reeeeaaalll good. I wonder if they ship here. if they do, i'm snatching it in a heartbeat!

Here's my Stihl MS 390. This was taken when it was still clean, but it has seen a good bit of cutting over the last few years. Mostly storm cleanup, which seems to be a pretty regular thing in my neighborhood. Like anyone will tell you, Stihl makes great products. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup:

Stihl MS 390.jpg

Lookin at it, it looks reeeeaaalll good. I wonder if they ship here. if they do, i'm snatching it in a heartbeat!

I doubt you will be willing to find someone from Craigslist willing to ship to you but an board member most likely wood. Check craigslist for different states and find what you're looking for, then find a member to ship it for you. I'd do it if you found one in Houston.

I wish I could part with my cash that easily. I mean, I love quality, but it's like buying an S7 and you live 3000 miles away from nearest track. :(

I would, however, buy a nice Shoei or Arai much more easily, though. :D
I would just ship you the poulan I have, but it would cost more than the thing is worth.

Here's my Stihl MS 390. This was taken when it was still clean, but it has seen a good bit of cutting over the last few years. Mostly storm cleanup, which seems to be a pretty regular thing in my neighborhood. Like anyone will tell you, Stihl makes great products. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup:

Well now...that's a nice lookin saw. :thumbsup: I guess i'll be keepin an eye out for some reconditioned or refurbished stihls or huskys. :beerchug:

I doubt you will be willing to find someone from Craigslist willing to ship to you but an board member most likely wood. Check craigslist for different states and find what you're looking for, then find a member to ship it for you. I'd do it if you found one in Houston.

Hehe...i see what you did there! :D That's a very generous offer, charlie...thank you, sir! :bow:

Back