soon to have HIDS!!!

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
So I sent an email to XenonKing about their kit and got a call within an hour! So far they seem like a great company to do business with!

Cant wait to take pictures for you guys!

well, ill see :p i just called xenonking and they said McCulloch doesnt sell a "slim ballasts" due to a "high defective rate"... sooo,

we will see.
and i think the kid comes with an adaptor

Last edited:
Get ready for the HID school of hard knocks, 'T'! You can't beat the moonlight to sun light difference but there is somewhat of a learning curve on proper wiring, relays (if you choose), and EMF. Looked into it for awhile...waiting for technology to get a little closer to a NPITA upgrade. Good luck! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

i was throughly impressed with the customer service i had with xenonking. i will do business again with them. they walked me through and made sure i had everything i was going to need and explained it all to me.

well, ill see :p i just called xenonking and they said McCulloch doesnt sell a "slim ballasts" due to a "high defective rate"... sooo,

we will see.
and i think the kid comes with an adaptor

mine didn't. if you get the obese ballasts (like i did) i would not put them on top of the air box intakes (if i did it again i with the fat ballasts i would try to mount them inside the front cowl). I have even more touble getting my fairings on now.

Back