soon to have HIDS!!!

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
So I sent an email to XenonKing about their kit and got a call within an hour! So far they seem like a great company to do business with!

Cant wait to take pictures for you guys!

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
well, ill see :p i just called xenonking and they said McCulloch doesnt sell a "slim ballasts" due to a "high defective rate"... sooo,

we will see.
and i think the kid comes with an adaptor

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
Get ready for the HID school of hard knocks, 'T'! You can't beat the moonlight to sun light difference but there is somewhat of a learning curve on proper wiring, relays (if you choose), and EMF. Looked into it for awhile...waiting for technology to get a little closer to a NPITA upgrade. Good luck! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

sweet tea man

Registered
i was throughly impressed with the customer service i had with xenonking. i will do business again with them. they walked me through and made sure i had everything i was going to need and explained it all to me.

teamorion22

Registered
well, ill see :p i just called xenonking and they said McCulloch doesnt sell a "slim ballasts" due to a "high defective rate"... sooo,

we will see.
and i think the kid comes with an adaptor
mine didn't. if you get the obese ballasts (like i did) i would not put them on top of the air box intakes (if i did it again i with the fat ballasts i would try to mount them inside the front cowl). I have even more touble getting my fairings on now.