Soon-to-be owner

Rob'sBus

Registered
Hello everyone. I'm new to the board though I've been reviewing some of your posts over the last couple of weeks in order to get some good information on the Busa. I've decided to purchase one and I'm stoked. I will be getting it next week. I'm trading up from a Katana 750 and I'm sure the difference in ride/handling/speed/etc. will be enormous and I'm certain I won't be able to remove the smile from my face for many miles.
tounge.gif
I look forward to reading more of your insightful posts in the future.

Welcome to the board, congrats on getting a busa soon!

You will love it, its a blast(usually of wind in the face) to ride.
tounge.gif

Hello everyone.  I'm new to the board though I've been reviewing some of your posts over the last couple of weeks in order to get some good information on the Busa.  I've decided to purchase one and I'm stoked.  I will be getting it next week.  I'm trading up from a Katana 750 and I'm sure the difference in ride/handling/speed/etc. will be enormous and I'm certain I won't be able to remove the smile from my face for many miles.
tounge.gif
  I look forward to reading more of your insightful posts in the future.
Welcome to the board and Congratz!

Be sure to warn your family that you won't be able to keep the silly grin off your face once you get it. Welcome!
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard.  When you get your Busa just remember to take it easy for just a little while and come by when you come up with the inevitable litany of New Busa questions.

Rev

Welcome to the board and congrats on the new Busa. Just make sure you hold on tight.:laugh:

Back