Soon to be owner

ZbornacSVT

Registered
Put down a holding deposit on an 06 LE today, then spent 2 hours at the bank haggling with my banker. Got everything where I want it to be number wise, just need to pull the trigger. Only thing holding me back is that I haven't sold my current bike yet. I figure I can afford the $49 a month minimum payment until it sells, but just still a bit rough thinking about having two bikes, lol.

Anyways, $10,200 OTD with the extended warranty. I think I did alright.....
jump9.gif

Might just have to call everyone in the morning so I can get the ball rolling and have it at the end of the day.

Will post pics of the stable when the bike shows up. It's about to get a bit crowded in the garage, lol. 3 bikes, my truck, trailer, and the fiance still is eying an 05 749Dark, but we'll see.

Anyone near Montana want an 05 Kawi ZX6R or 05 250R? lol.

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions on frame and swingarm sliders. Thanks.

-Kimball

Congrats on the new Busa and the good price. It's nice to know there are more people that suffer from MBD out there. (Multiple Bike Disorder) It's truly an insidious disease. Get help...
biggrin.gif

Congratz... Tell you what, if I had a $49 bike payment, I would find a way to keep it! Oh the fun I would have with two bikes to choose from. See, now I start thinking of all the reasons to hate BigBSbusa and Gunny... I wish I had two busas....

Congratz... Tell you what, if I had a $49 bike payment, I would find a way to keep it!  Oh the fun I would have with two bikes to choose from.  See, now I start thinking of all the reasons to hate BigBSbusa and Gunny... I wish I had two busas....
Sell that other bike ASAP because surely the interest has to be killer at only $49 mo. But if only for a few months not bad.

Didn't the feds just raise the interest rates again? Something like 15 times in last 19 months or something like that. Refinance before it's too late.

Congratz... Tell you what, if I had a $49 bike payment, I would find a way to keep it!  Oh the fun I would have with two bikes to choose from.  See, now I start thinking of all the reasons to hate BigBSbusa and Gunny... I wish I had two busas....
Sell that other bike ASAP because surely the interest has to be killer at only $49 mo.  But if only for a few months not bad.

Didn't the feds just raise the interest rates again?  Something like 15 times in last 19 months or something like that.  Refinance before it's too late.
Yeah - that's true.... I was thinking with my throttle hand instead of my wallet!

But still good luck with the new Busa!

Sell that other bike ASAP because surely the interest has to be killer at only $49 mo.  But if only for a few months not bad.

Didn't the feds just raise the interest rates again?  Something like 15 times in last 19 months or something like that.  Refinance before it's too late.
Yeah - that's true.... I was thinking with my throttle hand instead of my wallet!

But still good luck with the new Busa!
You have to keep in mind MC that you are on the advanced Hayabusa experience level. I'm still a newbie in the purchasing stages, therefore I'm thinking w/ my wallet first.

I already have $10k set aside but bike sales are in full swing here in FL (last 20 days have been perfect - cool and dry). Not to mention the 07' model is just around the corner. If I don't like it some 06's will likely still be out there. I'm waiting until "at least" May 1st at this point. Good time to buy down here is during the rainy season if you're patient enough.

I've waited about 7 years...6 more months won't kill me...or will it. All this Busa talk is killing me!

congrats on your new bike. Your board name rings a bell: NLOC or NHTOC??

Back