Soon to be owner of 08 Blue Busa

Big thanks to everyone for being welcoming.

Going to pick up the bike tomorrow.... Here are a few pics that the seller sent me.

(the "race railz" are gonna be the first to go) I don't care for the looks of them so I'm gonna get some good sliders on instead.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

The "power commander" & "brocks" decals are gonna be coming off too. I like to keep it simple and clean looking.

Anyone know who's bike this is or more importantly, where I can get the same decals made? Also, the gray design behind the Kanji symbol is gone on the bike I'm getting. I would like to get the gray design as well as the exact kanji decal as this bike:

photo.jpg

Where did you get the pic from? Here or elsewhere? If here what thread?

And welcome and enjoy the bike.

Where did you get the pic from? Here or elsewhere? If here what thread?

And welcome and enjoy the bike.

I want to say it was from here. I don't really look at other sites about busa's (this was by far the best site I found) but I can't remember which thread it came from.

I was reading your thread the other day on your long ride to a single road.... crazy that you ran into someone that recognized you from the .org It's a small world

I want to say it was from here. I don't really look at other sites about busa's (this was by far the best site I found) but I can't remember which thread it came from.

I was reading your thread the other day on your long ride to a single road.... crazy that you ran into someone that recognized you from the .org It's a small world

Yes it was pretty cool running into someone I'd conversed with online.
Either it's a small world or the Org is huge :)

I'll start a thread asking whos bike that it ??? :thumbsup:

Anyone know who's bike this is or more importantly, where I can get the same decals made? Also, the gray design behind the Kanji symbol is gone on the bike I'm getting. I would like to get the gray design as well as the exact kanji decal as this bike:

photo.jpg

That's Adam's in Florida. I forget his username, but pretty sure I remember that right.

If you look closely at the windscreen, - that's an R Series windscreen, and the first bike we'd ever seen with the R Series on a Gen-II.

I like that shape of the screen so much, immediately went out and bought one. Then started selling them.

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_1.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_3.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_5.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_1.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_3.jpg

YS_R_Series_ windscreen_5.jpg

Nice bike....double check that chain though. Looks like shes been kept outside and needs a little TLC. :welcome: to our crazy house. :beerchug:

Good eye on the chain. I didn't even notice that. I'm on my way to get it but I'll make sure to look it over good before buying it.

Finally got it home and first thing I did was wash it. It was kept under a carport with the floor being the dirt. Previous owner had bought another bike and the busa had just been sitting and what looked like rust on the chain turned out to be many specs of dirt from the ground. The chain just needs a good cleaning but has no rust on it. Still a gold color if you wipe the grime off.

Here are a couple of pics after the wash.

c6ea7992.jpg

940dbe42.jpg

5aae79c8.jpg

Besides the afternoon that I brought the busa home, it has been raining BADDDD. Only had the chance to ride her for about 5 miles. The skies have been clear so far today and shouldn't get another rain until tonight. Gonna try and go for a ride when I get off work.

Back