Soon to be new owner.

philofab

Registered
Hey, I'm a long time motorcycle rider. Not just sportbikes but standards and dirt bikes too.

Looking for a new bike and pretty dead set on a Busa. Planning on buying a 04 LE on Monday if it's still up for sale.

I didn't see anything on this forum that required a intro thread by why not.

Can anyone tell me why I can not post or reply in most of the sections on this forum? Is admin approval needed for new accounts?

Good luck with the purchase and welcome. This forum will become a standard bookmark for you. It is an outstanding resource for all things pertaining to the Busa. Good folks.

Looking forward to some pics!

Corso

get the bike checked thoroughly prior to purchase to make sure you're NOT inheriting someone elses grief. welcome and best of luck.

get the bike checked thoroughly prior to purchase to make sure you're NOT inheriting someone elses grief. welcome and best of luck.

I'll be ok. I've owned more bikes than I have fingers and toes, and I don't think I've ever let someone else work on them.

I'm having a hard time posting on this forum, do admins need to enable my account or something?

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

I see what's happening now.

Is this just a new user thing I hope? Until I hit a certain post count or something?

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "

I see what's happening now.

Is this just a new user thing I hope? Until I hit a certain post count or something?

Yes, we moderate new users each and every time. Unfortunately, we must protect our members from things that should not be posted on a family site. It will fall off and will no longer require moderation after a certain number of posts. There are usually a few moderators on the site and we will make sure new posts are approved as soon as possible. Thank you for posting and again, welcome to the oRg.

vailes3705 said:
It's Monday.....Did you get it :bigsmile:

The bike is in Vegas which is about 90 miles or slightly over an hour from here, and I didn't have time to get it today.

Hopefully it will still be there on Tuesday or Wednesday when I get there. I should have just bought it when I looked at it but there was another bike I wanted to look at in Boulder. The bike in Boulder had more miles, was older, and had a ton of mods I would have removed to make it more of a touring bike.

Attached are a couple of photos, one is my last bike, a 2004 CBR600F4i that I got rid of a couple of years ago with 48k on the clock. The other is the bike I'm hoping to go pick up today. 04 LE with 12k on it.

image-1677683011.png

image-1975293005.png

Back