Soon to be Busa rider here.............

Darryk

Registered
Code:

Hello

My name is Darryk and I joined the club yesterday and I would like to say that there are some really nice Busa's in here. I have been riding for a long time, MY first bike was a 1979 GS 750 Suzuki and loved it, it was a old school type cruiser and I rode as much as possible, then of course like most of us out there in the real world I had to give her up for Financial reasons and having the bike was allot to hold down for a young father. So I sold my bike and never looked back, until now.

When a Bike goes by on the street I don't care what kind it is, I watch it go by or sit there. I am getting a new bike soon (BUSA), my girl said that since the my son is grown and out of the house I should think about getting back in the saddle again and getting my own bike. I have ride my friends bike all the time, and the bug is still there. I have looked at allot of bikes and this time I am going for speed and handling and maneuverability. I first saw the Busa when I was at a show in Portland, I think it was a bike club as they all had on "Busa Vest". Anyway when I first seen "Her" she was Blue and White and looked really nice. Of course I asked about the bike and got allot of BS as most of them were dumb asses that thought they were the white in paper and ran with allot of ego, but did find an older lady who rode and her name on her vest was lady busa, which i thought was cool.

I have thought about it for a few months, and will continue to do so as my down payment is coming soon and there is no rush as I know the bike will be there. So as for riding this summer is out, but that is the good thing about seasons they always come back. I have not really decided on a color, but I prefer the one I seen at that show, but I am assuming that the bike had custom paint on it. I do plan on taking the MSC here in town and might take it on a smaller bike as the Busa is big and my brother told me that they sometimes trick you to see if you can handle the bike at slow speeds. so I was thinking of using my friends wife's 250, but Prob just take the Busa.

So I guess my question is, is there a "Busa" club here in Portland Oregon? I like to ride with others as it is safer and funner. Anyway I don't have my "Busa" yet but I will by this time next summer. My girl wants to ride but doesn't know how so I was going to get a 250cc for her to learn on as she doesn't even know the basics, and I figure that would be a good size for her to learn on. She also has question about "women" are there allot of women riders? Anyway any information would be helpful. Thank You fellow riders...........god speed.......

Darryk

Back