SonomaFest

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey who's going to this besides me ... hmmmmm ?
It is in the north SF Bay California area and I have heard lots of good things. Sorry I cant organize everyone, too busy right now but it would be cool to hook up. Check it out.
idea.gif

SonomaFest

Past events :
Cycleworld Sonomafest

Faski, About how many bikes there last year? Do I need tickets allready? Do they sell out? I am not sure how many of us are goin yet from my fam & friends. My cousin says they rode demo bikes last year at they event, jus had to sign a waiver or something. Did you? I'm a goin!
jump9.gif

Hey Hawaii,
I'm going to be at SonomaFest. You probable forgot who I am, I haven't had much time to post lately but I still read most of the posts.
     No need to order tickets yet. You don't need a paddock pass at Sears Point. General admission gets you anyware you want to go. They usually have a section roped off for motorcycle parking. If you drive a car you'll have to walk a ways to get down to the track. If you want to ride together I would be glad to meet you somewhere, maybe for breakfast. I'll be going on the 4/26 and 4/27 to the AFM weekend because I have friends that race. I also will be drag racing on 4/30, all bike drag night and I'll be there on 5/2, 5/3 and 5/4 for the AMA races. My wife will be riding with me to the drags and one or two of the AMA race days.
Let me know what you think!
Regards,
JimboD

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back