Son learning to drive: F1 car ok?

You drive cars that make 1200 hp?

Yep.

photo-2.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

That's a Bullseye S480R turbo that feeds a 302 that costs more than my busa. Any questions old man?

Yep.

photo-2.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

That's a Bullseye S480R turbo that feeds a 302 that costs more than my busa. Any questions old man?

:lol: Wow. That picture of a turbo produces 1200 hp? Wait till I get back on the turnip wagon and tell the boys!

Dyno printout if you're gonna talk smack.:poke:

From the Insurance institute for Highway safety

IN 2008 NUMBER OF DEATHS
2,295 48% = 0 TO 1000CC

866 18% = 1001 TO 1400CC

1227 26% = 1401CC+
TOTAL= 4,763
I also read an article by keith code once and he stated that there are more accidents on 600s because riders become over confident and quickly get them selves in trouble. and 1000cc+ riders usually respect the power of the bike at all times although I think that could just be experience

I will see if i can find some numbers on 600 vs 1000s.
also only 10 of the 866 in the 1001-1400cc class were on "supersport" bikes vs 1310deaths of 2295 in the 0 -1000cc were on supersport bikes
its worth checking out
http://www.iihs.org/research/fatality_facts_2008/motorcycles.html
my 0.02

Last edited:
Yep.

photo-2.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Mind showing a finished pic of this project? I would love to see how the piping routes. Also, which block and heads are you running on this '96-up Stang?

I have a more simple answer to these "Busa as first bike" questions. If someone really needs to go on a forum to ask whether they should get a Busa as a first/beginner I think they've already answered their own question.
I can understand people asking to get recommendations on good first/beginner bikes.
So lets stop :deadhorse:

I don't post dyno sheets or details about my setup publicly. Car is used for grudge racing. This video should be enough:

- dyno.MPG[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't post dyno sheets or details about my setup publicly. Car is used for grudge racing. This video should be enough:

- dyno.MPG[/url]

So what? You put your Mustang on a dyno and that means it makes 1200 rwhp? That might convince the girl workin the drive-thru at the Wendys but it doesn't cut it here.:laugh:

- dyno.MPG[/url]

you might want to contact JPC and let them know your making 300 more hp than they are at the crank, in the worldest quickest 3v car.

Last published quarter mile time for an F1 car was ~9.4 @ 180mph. I'm guessing your 3v Mustang won't quite hang. Sorry bro.

you might want to contact JPC and let them know your making 300 more hp than they are at the crank, in the worldest quickest 3v car.

MMR called, and they think you're a dumbass. You're saying JPC only makes ~750 at the tires? Ok bud. You should also call this guy and tell him his dyno is broken:

Chevykiller for sale!!

So what? You put your Mustang on a dyno and that means it makes 1200 rwhp? That might convince the girl workin the drive-thru at the Wendys but it doesn't cut it here.

I really don't care if you believe anything or not. I don't have crap to prove to you and my original point is still valid. We can go round and round forever like this. Only thing that would happen if I posted dyno sheets/time slips, etc is that you would just claim they aren't mine. This isn't my first rodeo. You're at the point of beating a mushy pile of animal parts we once referred to as a dead horse. Now I don't know if it's a superiority complex problem or a penile supplement problem, and I won't be speculating.

Last published quarter mile time for an F1 car was ~9.4 @ 180mph. I'm guessing your 3v Mustang won't quite hang. Sorry bro.

I don't even know where to begin with how stupid that is. I'd love to see where a F1 car was actually put down a true 1/4 mile. Their suspensions aren't setup for drag racing and even talking about a 1/4 mile time for one is stupid and pointless.

Last edited:
MMR called, and they think you're a dumbass. You're saying JPC only makes ~750 at the tires? Ok bud. You should also call this guy and tell him his dyno is broken:

Chevykiller for sale!!

you mean this mmr, Modular Mustang Racing, the 7.88 pass with a 4v 2100 claimed hp mod in a s197? i was talking about a 3v car. which the one you posted clearly is.

maybe before you start calling me names check your facts. you brought up that you own and have done all this. then dont wanna back anything up.

and yes JPC car make 770 at the wheels with an F1r, unless vortech misprints all their adds.....

Last edited:
kinda funny the chevy killer has 0 time slips, or dyno sheets, looks like a show car. :whistle:

:edit: after some looking around thats either a big bore kit as well or a 5.4. too many pages of b.s. too weed through everywhere that car is, but ive seen him claiming its a 331....

Last edited:
you mean this mmr, Modular Mustang Racing, the 7.88 pass with a 4v 2100 claimed hp mod in a s197? i was talking about a 3v car. which the one you posted clearly is.

maybe before you start calling me names check your facts. you brought up that you own and have done all this. then dont wanna back anything up.

and yes JPC car make 770 at the wheels with an F1r, unless vortech misprints all their adds.....

kinda funny the chevy killer has 0 time slips, or dyno sheets, looks like a show car. :whistle:

:edit: after some looking around thats either a big bore kit as well or a 5.4. too many pages of b.s. too weed through everywhere that car is, but ive seen him claiming its a 331....

lol, you better just stick to bikes.

1272879666821.gif

lets hear where im wrong. show me. pop the hood of your 1200hp turbo stang and take a pic with your screen name and the date.

Oh man you FOLLOWED F1? Better bow down to your superiority. Not like I haven't been driving around in cars on the streets that make way more horsepower than F1 cars, and I'm only 22. I apparently I don't know **** because you watched some professionals race on TV. You win.

just to point out you started this, as if you had something to prove, now you cant prove anything. kinda funny how it works out when its time to prove it.

one other point and im done, im not hating, i was all for you posting up and showing us your 1200hp car. but now lets see, a dyno vid from the rear of a full exhaust car with what sounds to be some slp mufflers, a pic of a turbo next to a beer can, and a pick of a turbo thats about 1 or 2 percent installed. oh i and i forgot, im a hater and a dumbass. guess you showed me up. here you go bro, you win the e-argument, i could care less, you win with all your name calling and wild unsubstantiated claims.

Last edited:
Only thing that would happen if I posted dyno sheets/time slips, etc is that you would just claim they aren't mine. This isn't my first rodeo.

Look pal, the only thing you have brought to this discussion is BS. I don't think any of your street racing competition is watching this thread so I think you might be ok posting those dyno runs.:rofl: I also think this might be your first rodeo as you would otherwise know better than to come onto forums where people actually do know something about hp and how its made and then you start spreading it so thick you need a shovel to dig yourself out. Find yourself a sense of humour and admit that you might have made some statements that you can't quite back up and we can call it a day.

Back