Sometimes i hate craigslist

Itsxthexslim

Registered
So I'm selling a 2012 R1 voodoo pipe on Cl. I had someone email me that they would give me 120 for it mind you this was on a R1 for literally one day. I had it listed for 220. Not bad price considering What I priced it comparing to eBay. I told them no Thanks i will do 200.. I get emailed back that they r selling on eBay for 120-130. So I been checking and can't find anywhere that price. Never emailed back. I get an email this morning saying 140 and that they know that person is only one interested. I put 160 no lower That's it to get rid of it.
Why do clowns think ur a crackhead or when they sell it's worth more used than it was new.

I would have asked them to send the link to ebay saying they were selling much lower.
Make them back up there claim. Some people will lie like crazy to get a better deal.
You have to watch out for deals that are too good to be true. If it was such a better deal - why didn't he buy it???
Sounds like he was just trying to get you to lower your price - which you did, right?

Be patient - summer is just coming on. It will sell - if you haven't sold it already.

It's OK. He wouldn't give me link. But funny he emailed me back saying never mind he found a rls exhaust for $75. Told me good luck selling. Lol. Bleeping clown. It's like ur 10yr old laptop ain't worth 400. Dummy

Yes, very irritating, just ignore the low ballers and or respond with your price. I just delete the emails I get that make no sense or are too good to be true.

Every time I get one of those emails I usually just tell them to buy the one they saw for cheaper. I forget what I was selling the one time but I told him I rather give it away to a friend for free rather than except some lowball offer from him.

When I was selling my mustang GT vert, I had a guy email me telling me there are mustangs with more mods(mine was stock) for less money.

I told him to go buy those ones then.

About a Month ago. I got emailed about selling my Busa when I was only selling the plastics. I said sure for right price I would sell it. Mind u I'm not one of those people who think it's worth a million Lol. So I gave her price of 7000. and complete list of mods. She got back to me saying well I talked to some people and they say bike is worth only 4500. I told her I rather keep bike for that and bike has really low miles. Man I can't stand that type of stuff. I've sold cars and other stuff on CL and bought stuff and I rarely haggle if price is around What it's worth

I iver price the crapp outta everything I put on CL, at least that when some knuckle head low balls me I get what u actually want. Pricing something fair and reasonable just gets too many useless offers by people who know nothing about what there taking about. CL is more headache then reward most times

CL is such a joke sometimes. Sometimes you find a good buyer and its painless but most of the time it's just a hassle. I have found some good deals though bought my busa in like new condition. Had to wade through a lot of junk though. Actually just picked up a sweet 97' CR500.

CL is such a joke sometimes. Sometimes you find a good buyer and its painless but most of the time it's just a hassle. I have found some good deals though bought my busa in like new condition. Had to wade through a lot of junk though. Actually just picked up a sweet 97' CR500.

This ^^, I just sold my EX 250 and it was probably the most hassle free CL deal I have ever made. The rest of the CL sales I have made were a pain.

Back