sometimes a little lunacy

un4gvn

Registered
moved mom sunday
terrible work week
find out daughter has breast cancer thursday
other daughter and son move out friday
space shuttle blows up over my house sat.morn.
i rode the busa til i just couldnt go anymore,bikes were everywhere,talked to strangers, a really strange sort of day.
sometimes i really have a hard time justifying my bike to myself as well as to wife and friends.i think i would have lost it yesterday if i couldnt get away from it all for a few hours.
i have to concentrate so hard on what im doing when im riding i just cant think about anything else ,like meditating at
hi speed.
im sure you all can relate
hope you are all well
thanks for listening

Yes I can relate to your post very well. Glad you went for a long ride. Hope all is going to be well on your end.

Hang in, we are all with ya.
thumbs-up.gif

I certainly believe you on that note! I totally use the busa to get life into perspective! Also to have a crap load of fun and meet great people like yourselves.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I definitely relate. Whatever you do, keep the motorcycle. There's nothing better for your mental health. A solo ride always seems to put things back in proper perspective. Hang in there and I hope things turn around for you.

I agree 100%. I nearly went insane last season with no bike. Technically I can't afford this one, but the wife knew I needed it.

Discreet007, sounds like we're both lucky to have married women who know us better than we know ourselves!

moved mom sunday
 terrible work week
 find out daughter has breast cancer thursday
 other daughter and son move out friday
 space shuttle blows up over my house sat.morn.
i rode the busa til i just couldnt go anymore,bikes were everywhere,talked to strangers, a really strange sort of day.
sometimes i really have a hard time justifying my bike to myself as well as to wife and friends.i think i would have lost it yesterday if i couldnt get away from it all for a few hours.
 i have to concentrate so hard on what im doing when im riding i just cant think about anything else ,like meditating at
hi speed.
 im sure you all can relate
 hope you are all well
 thanks for listening
Kinda hard to come up with the right reply to this post. One thing is for certain...I can feel your pain. I mean that sometimes life can show its a$$ to you and other times it just takes a crap right on you. All I can say is a prayer for you and the family and stress the importance of keeping FAITH. Whether you believe it or not, prayer goes a long way in day-to-day life.

Brian

A friend of mine has a bumper sticker on his truck that says,
There's nothing so bad that a day of surfing won't cure

Same with the 'Busa, I've done the exact same thing, you have to concentrate on riding so much you forget all else.

Our prayers are with you and your daughter too.

A good ride on the best bike can cure a lot of fixes...
wink.gif

Hang in there...

HERE'S SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT::

YOU'LL NEVER SEE A MOTORCYCLE OUTSIDE A PHSYCIATRIST OFFICE...

NEVER.

I'VE BEEN RIDING SINCE I WAS A KID AND I'M NOW 31 AND CAN'T PICTURE A FUTURE WITHOUT A BIKE.
I'LL RIDE TILL I CAN'T THROW MY LEG OVER ONE.

OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU UN4GVN..

KEEP SMILING AND REMEMBER EVERYDAY IS A GOOD DAY. SOMEDAYS ARE JUST BETTER.

UPDATE
THANX FOR MORAL SUPPORT
THINGS HAVE GONE RATHER QUICKLY
DAUGHTER HAS STAGE 2 BREAST CANCER FOUND OUT LAST WEEK
FULL MASTECTOMEY,RADIATION,CHEMO
IF ALL GOES AS PLANNED ABOUT A YEAR OF OPERATIONS AND TREATMENT.WONT KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER OPERATION ON FEB 12
NOT REALLY ABLE TO DISCUSS WITH FAMILY HAVE TO BE STRONG FOR THE REST , KIDS AND GRANDKIDS
KINDA PUTS A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE REAL QUICK
HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL
KYLE

Kyle... cant be as bad as what I'm goin through....... at the moment...

nice little kitty ball next to the stove... wood stove on brick platform...
wearing socks, go to kick the ball..

JUST BROKE MY FRIKIN PINKIE TOE!!! NOT KIDDING... BIGGER THAN MY BIG TOE!!!! GLAD I GOT A BIT OF WHISKEY IN DA FRIDGE...

LOVE YA, CYA LATERZ...........
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

OUCH.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back