Sometime when you try to be nice

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I know I am going to catch crap from all you hard a$$'s out there.. but whatever
smile.gif

So here I am cleaning the cement next to my garage and I see this snail trying to make his way across. Well I am sweeping it, hosing it down and was going to put my motorcycle trailer back and I am thinking this poor little guy is probably going to get crushed..

So thinking I am doing him a favor, I place him in my planting pot that has one of my cactus's in it. There is a bunch of clover flowers growing in there and I figured it could feast on those and have a nice happy safe life.

So I pick this little guy up, and instead of curling in his shell, he stretches out really long and touches my finger, then he tries to crawl up my finger and I am thinking to myself.. this is a weird snail. Must be one of them young pups that aint afraid of nothing, has super snail complex or something.

So anyway, I put him in with my cactus.. next think I know I go back to check on him, and he is crawling UP the cactus and I am thinking to myself,, ok, that would be like me stripping neked and shimming up the cactus.. I am thinking OUUUCCCHHHH!!

So anyway, this IS the random thought forum and this is about as random as you can get..

Here is a pic of the psycho super snail

DCP_1105.JPG

ok....

How come you didn't smoosh it?

Over here, we have what are called "African Snails". They were imprted to the island in the 50s or 60s. They are not indigenous to the island and they wreck plain havoc on the shrubbery here.

Anytime I see one of those buggers, I either shoot 'em with my pellet gun or I monkey stomp 'em into the ground.

ooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccchhhhhhhhh!!!
Guess he's okay as long as there's no salt near by. Oh yeah
that's the biggest friggin snail I've ever seen.

Oh man.. that snail must dine on the Denny's grand slam every day! It's freekin' huge.. huge I tell ya!! Good eatin'? Nah, forget it!
laugh.gif

didn't read all of the thread....

why ? well I guess 'cause TrashHerBox is now talkin' 'bout snails..... nuff said .

"Random" has really takin' a turn for the worse lately....

could just be me thou..... snail/worm/larva , who knows, could catch on . that or bore us to death .

Sorry ThrasherEquiNox ,

"Please Resume Boredom" ......

Hav an insect free 1......RSD.

damn I never seen a snail that big before.

I experimented and fed him lots of growth hormone, steroids and protien.... seemed to have worked well..
biggrin.gif

Well thrasher, I hate to say it but..."You've hit a new low..."  Aside from Lazerblade's emu frenzy and PacificBusa's nad shaving techniques...you have definitely captured first prize for someone who has entirely too much free time on his/her hands...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082392932 -->

Way to go Thrash!

I'm on yer side! Be nice to those creatures!

Maybe he'd enjoy a ride on the Busa!
cool.gif

Back