Something interesting to look at

arthur39

Registered
just saw this on flea bay, looks pretty cool, i think the welds would crack pretty easily though, just my opinion. Anybody know anything about this?

here is the link
"Suzuki Hayabusa | eBay"

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy that owns that bike contacted me on my shop page on fb before the bike was finished claiming he was gonna yank all the high hp bikes that came out of my shop. I told him twins were a terrible idea, and with the size turbos he was running (forgot specs) that it would be EXTTEMELY laggy and the power would be VERY peaky. (Meaning it would finally make full power right before redline.)

Well about 2 weeks ago he messaged me again asking questions. To me it sounded like he was disappointed with the power, and made mention that the bike only runs good wot, otherwise it's always trying to die. He said it makes power at 3k, (yeah right) and that the bike made 598, but wouldn't show me a dyno sheet for any of the power he claimed.

What I feel is that the bike runs like crap, and he's already got a boat load of money in to it. He doesn't want to spend anymore money on it because I'm willing to bet it needs smaller turbos. Those precision turbos that are on it are $1500 a pop.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to tinker with that bike tho.

Last edited:
Riding/owning a bike named Evil :( Also when seller can not proof read his add :(

2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
"TWIN TURBO HAYABUSA 1 OF 2 EVERY BUILT"
"TWIN TURBO HAYABUSA"

Last edited by a moderator:
Riding/owning a bike named Evil :( Also when seller can not proof read his add :(

2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
TWIN TURBO HAYABUSA 1 OF 2 EVERY BUILT
TWIN TURBO HAYABUSA

"Evil" is the name of the swing arm company.

I sent the guy a message, and he got very defensive about it.

The guy that owns that bike contacted me on my shop page on fb before the bike was finished claiming he was gonna yank all the high hp bikes that came out of my shop. I told him twins were a terrible idea, and with the size turbos he was running (forgot specs) that it would be EXTTEMELY laggy and the power would be VERY peaky. (Meaning it would finally make full power right before redline.)

Well about 2 weeks ago he messaged me again asking questions. To me it sounded like he was disappointed with the power, and made mention that the bike only runs good wot, otherwise it's always trying to die. He said it makes power at 3k, (yeah right) and that the bike made 598, but wouldn't show me a dyno sheet for any of the power he claimed.

What I feel is that the bike runs like crap, and he's already got a boat load of money in to it. He doesn't want to spend anymore money on it because I'm willing to bet it needs smaller turbos. Those precision turbos that are on it are $1500 a pop.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to tinker with that bike tho.

Tinker with it and make those ulgy things hanging off each side into Rocket Launcher's

Back