Something for nothing

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well, Last year BigBSBusa came to my rescue when I needed a set of spools.

I recently upgraded to the Gilles setup, so I would like to offer the spools (silver, in pretty good shape) to someone who really needs a set.

Don't just tell me ya need em, because it's a freebie - I would like them to go to someone who actually needs a set. I will pay for shipping, so there is no cost to you.

Anyhow, just post-up if you want them - no strings attached, just want to help someone, as BigBSBusa so generously helped me.
smile.gif

I don't yet have a set, so if they're still available I can promise them a good home! (And the promise to pass them on when the time comes.)

spkerhed - let me know if you can use them and if you want them. If you don't want em - that cool, I will offer em up to fsusux as he was next in line.
smile.gif

spkerhed ...
rock.gif

fsusux....your up next bro, if he doesnt respond sometime in the near future.

Ok folks, thanks for all the pm's and wish I had more sets to give away, but fsusux was next inline, and will be sending them out to him on Friday. Again, this wouldn't be possible if BigBSBusa hadn't helped me out in the past...just goes to show the quality of people we have here - The Best. And what's even just as cool is fsusux said he would offer em up to another member, if there is a time in the future that he doesn't need them...looks like were getting some awesome new members here.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Back