Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Alright so I get to work the other day to my shop and there is a torn up busa parked in the shop. I realize it was a busa we sold to a guy a couple months back. I asked how it happened and if he was ok and the only things my shop new was he had 2 broken arms. I felt bad for the guy and the bike………. but not to bad. Reason being is every time I saw this guy out on his bike he was Hammered!! Not just a beer or two with dinner (which I don't real think is right either on a bike) but just straight hammered. And I saw him around town quite often, always hammed. I told him about it a couple times and he just laughed and basically told me said that he new what he was doing not to worry. I just chose not to ride with him.
I talked to a guy that was with him in the accident and he told me he was again three sheets into the day, they stopped a t a doughnut shop and he separated from the group and took off like a bat out of heck down the road. The guy I am talking to then got a phone call a few minutes later from his brother who was coming to meet them telling him the guy was on the side off the road with ambulance.
Now I am sorry that the guy got hurt. Glad he lived, and feel like crying for the condition of a perfectly good busa. But I am kind of happy that the wrecked cause I felt like he was going to kill himself or somebody else. Am I wrong for being a little happy (maybe just relieved) that the guy’s bike is most likely totaled with no insurance? Or am I just an A-hole?

Don't know yet, Is there something you want I can tell you if it is in good condition then get back to you on the future of the parts.

Hump and mirrors

No biggie if not. I'm just entertaining some thoughts in my mind.

I never wish for anyone to get hurt or crash a bike. But...

Maybe that will be a wake up call for him to make better decisions. You should not feel bad. You are not an A-Hole for feeling that way. We all know someone who was an idiot and crashed a perfectly good bike or car. I have seen it all too often.

It reminds me what Revlis wrote one time about seeing idiots that he sold bikes to and knowing that they were, likely, going to total them. It is a tough delimma.

Like Big T said, is the bike being parted out!!! Let me put this order.
1st. I am glad dude is ok. Never like to see anyone hurting....
2nd. You are not a butt-hole for your opinions on this situation. If dude does not change, he will hurt someone. 3rd. I'm looking for stock wheels!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

May work out for the best in the end, hate to see wrecked busa though.

How Wrecked is it ? Totally trashed or moderately rashed and repairable ? Oh and he is most def an Ahole to drive and drink . Thats just asking for trouble.

I agree with ya, glad he did not hurt someone else. I might be in on the parting out. what is in good shape and what color is it?

its idiots like this that help legislation pass tough laws on bike makers or us making the manufactuers deristrict them more or make it hard for the average person to buy one (high taxes) mad.gif

Hate to see anyone wreck, but in this case maybe it was best. He could have killed someone, just think if he had hit a child. And HELL to the naw your not an A-Hole.

<!--EDIT|BusaWizard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154869332 -->

he is an a$$ hat and he got what he deserved.

You may still be an A-hole! poke.gif but not because of this laugh.gif

My guess is that you're not happy...you're relieved that maybe he's learned something now without killing himself and someone else. I pray he recovers and recognizes what he did. And don't worry...you're ok.

The sad thing is, the guy probably didn't learn anything and as soon as he can, he will be back on a bike again.

Don

My sentiments are the same as RaveCrusader's, and I think you were basically feeling the same, but your attitude about the drunk riding just wouldn't allow you to convey them. Totally understandable. I actually had a guy whom I rode with literally kill a guy whom he hit while the guy was walking on the side of the road. He was doing in excess of 100mph which severed one of the guy's legs on impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back