Someone wrecked and I might be a ahole - Read and decide

• Your an A-hole

Votes: 98 96.1%
  • He probably would have hurt someone, and your ok

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He dont deserve a bike much less a Busa .Tell him next time you see him that BusaSamurai is real sorry for his accidant and I have a Tricycle he can have with a cup holder I dont want him on the same road with me . If I seen him smashed on a bike and I was around him he would have conveniently lost his keys..And probably carried an arse whooping . That could be one of my kids he runs over . What a waste of humanity. guns.gif

Go to his house and kick him in the nuts for not only drinking and riding, but also for wrecking a new Busa.

The have your nearest friend kick you in the nuts for not reporting him to LEO's for riding drunk when you saw him doing it.

I would straight up whoop someone's azz to keep them from driving drunk if I had to.

If you ARE actually happy that he crashed, then I (personally) think you should do so privately.

Unless someone was going to do some type of intervention on him or something...like alerting the police to a 'drunken driver' while he was in the act...then there are lots of aspects about your situation which can give one pause for reflection.

For all our sakes, I hope this incident has completely turned him off to motorcycles.

The guy had it coming. You said something and chose not to ride with him because of it. There's nothing else you can do.

It really is one of those "I told you so" situations. We can't help but feel a little vindicated when people refuse to listen and they get their just deserts.

Edit: I just noticed this thread is older than dirt...blast from the past?

I AM CONCERNED, did you say he does NOT have insurance? Maaan, i hope he doesnt have the same insurance co. as me. I cant imagine riding without insurance. If he didnt have insurance then the A$$-hat got what was inevitably coming to him. I dont wish bad things on anyone, its not what i am about, just some people think "that'll never happen to me" and therefore dont care what they do or who they affect which translates to the INEVITABLE.
Hope that Busa will be appreciated, parts or whatever.

Alcoholics ride motorcycles too.

Like any disease it has taken countless victims, unfortunately this one is often misunderstood.

You certainly wouldn't want a Cancer patient to die from related symptoms of it's disease nor should we feel that way about Alcoholics.

It is a cruel disease that is forever trying to manipulate the mind of it's host.
An alcoholic did not ask to have the disease but more often are predisposed to it through their DNA much like most diseases.

It warps and distorts reality and replaces it with it's own.

While, it's unthinkable for some of us to act in such manners, try to have some compassion. Imagine yourself walking in those shoes. They tortured individuals.

We have to stop looking at Alcoholism as someone elses problem. Less than 1% of Alcoholics recieve treatment for their disease.
More than 95% of all violent crimes involve alcoholism at some level. Including Motor Vehicle related crimes.

While it's fortunate that he or anyone else weren't killed, I doubt that this will be the last experience he will have with driving/riding while impaired.

It's just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back